Bullied? Not that easy.

Começar do início

"Wh..at.you.." daeun said to Sehun.

"I what? I can't hit you but i'm already hitting you in my heart. I can't believe you are like that Lee Daeun." Sehun said. Woah. Sehun is so manly. Daeun stormed to her new seat and sehun smiled at me.

"Yehet i got rid of her." He said and smiled really brightly. Oh god baby Sehun is back.

"Baby Sehun is back after being Manly Sehun." I said and flipped open my book.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said,trying to hold in my laughter. He closed my book.

"I'm going to kill you."

"Say that again. I'm a what? What Sehun? " he asked and leaned forward. I moved backwards and i almost fell off my chair.

"Sehun we are in class." I said and he smirked.

"Who cares." He said

"Class stand! " the prefect of our class shouted. We stood up immediately and i fixed my skirt.I blushed furiously and hit Sehun's arms.

"Ow." He whined softly and rubbed his arms.

"Mehrong." I stick out my tongue.

"Stop playing Jieun and Sehun." Ms Im said. Oops.

"Neh..Seonsaengnim." we both answered together and giggled.

"Bringgggggg!!" The bell rang and we took our books. We walked out of the class and i wanted to use the toilet.

"Sehun ah i need to use the washroom,wait for me at the cafeteria arasso?"

"Andwae. I'll wait for you outside the toilet." He said and i sighed.

"Arrasso." I walked to the toilet and went in.

Sehun's POV

i wanted to wait for her just incase Daeun and her gang do something to her. Just then,Yookwon and her friend walked to the washroom and i blocked her with my leg on the wall.

"Yah what the-"

"Jieun is inside."

"It's the girls' washroom." She fight back.

"Kim jieun is inside,did you hear me? Go upstairs." I said coldly.

"Tsk." She scoffed and walked away.

"Yah that was mean,it's a girls washroom." Jieun scolded me and hit me.

"But you were inside plus i'm here to protect you right?"

"Tsk." I scoffed and walked away with my arms crossed.

"Yah! Kim Jieun!" He shouted and chased me. He placed his arm over my shoulders.

"Geez this two being lovey dovey again i can't stand it." Zitao oppa said and covered his eyes.

"Then let's go panda." Kris oppa said to him and place his arms over zitao oppa's shoulders.

"Yah gege! I'm straight okay not like you." Zitao oppa said and slapped kris oppa's hand.We laughed at this two and all of us walked to the cafeteria.

"Yah having Sehun to protect you is excellent right?" Yooin asked with jealousy in her tone.

"You have that kim Jongin to protect you right?"

"Yeah yeah but not like Sehun,overprotective."

"Overprotective is good,that means he loves me. Haha."

"Yah! Do you mean that Jongin doesn't love me?!" She asked and Jongin,who was behind us came to us.

"Yah what did you say?" He asked yooin. She pouted and kai kissed her cheeks. I looked away. I went to Sehun and linked arms with him.

"Your boyfriend is the best right?"

"Hmm." I hummed and he chuckled.

"Aigoo you are so cute." He said and i giggled. We walked to the cafeteria and after our break,we went back to our lessons.

When i walked to the washroom to change into my dance clothes,Daeun came in.

"What do you want?" I asked and she smirked.

"Get away from Sehun. He's mine." She said and i scoffed.

"He was never yours Daeun." I said and walked out of the bathroom. She caught my wrist.

"Don't think you have Sehun to protect you i will not do anything to you. Watch out Kim Jieun." She said and i flung my arms off her grab. I walked out and walked to the dance room with sehun.

A/N:
OKAY so this is another update i have to go and i would be on a hiatus because i'm overseas. Annyeong ^^ sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake i'll try my best to edit.