Chapter One - Weird morning

" Get up Addison or else I am going to leave you" my annoying brother yelled from downstairs.

" I am going" I yelled back.

Grabbing my bag and headed downstairs and yelled goodbye to my mother before going outside to find my brother making out with my worst enemy Hazel. She is the queen bee of the school and one of my bullies. I am the school nerd according to them but I really don't see it. I like to think of myself as just a girl who likes to read and get good grades. They wouldn't understand.

I got inside the car quickly not wanting to see them suck each other faces. My brother senses my presence and stats the car. I glance at my brother's direction and see Hazel glaring at me. This is so far a really bad morning.

I glance at my window and see the gates of hell aka school. As Carson parks, I quickly got out and said thanks to my brother then rush to my locker to see my best friend. As I got closer to my locker  I got a text message of my brother saying that I have to find a ride home because he is going to his friend's house after. Someone bumped into me making me fall on the ground, I look up to see none other than the school's bad boy Jaxson.

"Watch where you are going Bitch" He yelled 

" You bump into me" I yelled back not able to control my mouth, as soon as I realize what I said it was too late he heard what I said and didn't look happy.

" What did you say to me" he was glaring at me even more, to be honest, his glare didn't scare me which was weird.

" Are you deaf or something cause I won't repeat myself"  I can tell he wanted to punch something but I didn't care one bit.

He walked up to me and bent down and whispered in my ear" You are lucky I don't hit girls or else you would have been dead" and walked away. I stood there shook not because of what he said but because of the confidence I felt. My best friend would be so proud. I rush to my locker to find her texting on my phone. I sneak up to her and yelled "Boo" she jumped up and I started laughing.

" How dare you" she gave me the glare and then smile and hug me so tightly that I almost couldn't breathe.

" Let go of me before you end up killing me" I was able to let the words out and she soon releases me. 

" This morning is the worst first I saw my brother making out with Hazel and then this jerk bumped into me and blame me for bumping into him," I tell Clare and she had a smirk on her face

"Who is this 'jerk' that bumped into you" Oh god help me, Clare always happy when a guy says something to me because I never had talked about a guy I like.

" Jaxson Scott the jerk of the school" I look at Clare to see that her smile grew bigger.

" The school's bad boy knows your existence that is good" She fines Jaxson has a good looking dude but she would never like him because she has feelings for my brother even though she never told me but I mean it is noticeable.

" He wanted to punch me but he didn't because I am a girl, least that is what he told me" I rolled my eyes, I don't know why girls like him. 

The bell ring making me and Clare say our goodbyes

I was in the middle of class when someone walked in. No!! What is he doing here?