Manny shaked and cried in Roy's grasp. He stopped trying to scream and stopped squirming around. His eyes turned even more dull than before.

(Read the following dialogue during the 40 second intro)

"Heh, good boy~" Roy remarked as he gripped onto Manny's arm tighter.

"Let him go, you motherfucker!" Harry yelled at him, banging on the forcefield.

"Don't you even care about what you did to him?!" Robin screamed at Roy. "He's your son and you hurt him!"

"Whatever it doesn't matter." Roy said, looking over Manny. "You're not getting him back."

"N-No! Please give him back!" Robin begged him.

"He doesn't want to be with a monster like you!" Harry yelled.

"Oh really? Well let's ask him." Roy let go of Manny and kneeled over to face him. "Baby, you don't hate me, do you~?"

"I-I..." Manny looked at his friends than back at his Dad, not knowing what to say until finally speaking. "...No..." He finally answered.

"Manny..." Robin whimpered softly, sounding defeated.

"Good~" Roy grinned maniacally. He went to grab Manny's arm again but Manny stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "Gh-!? What are you doing?"

Voices:
Manny

"How can I say this without breaking?

How can I say this without taking over?

How can I put it down into words

When it's almost too much for my soul alone?

Manny held Roy's hand softly.

I loved, and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell

Yeah, it hurts like hell

Manny put a hand on the forcefield and looked over at Robin and Harry.

I didn't want them to know the secrets

I didn't want them to know the way I loved you

I don't think they'd understand it, no

I don't think they would accept me, no

Out of nowhere, the forcefield separating Manny from Harry and Robin disappeared.

"Wh-What did you do!?" Roy snapped at Manny. Manny just looked at him sadly, making his expression soften a bit

I loved, and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell

Yeah, it hurts like HELL

DREAMS FIGHT WITH MACHINES

INSIDE MY HEAD LIKE ADVERSARIES

COME WRESTLE ME FREE

CLEAN FROM THE WAR

YOUR HEART FITS LIKE A KEY

INTO THE LOCK ON THE WALL

I TURN IT OVER

I TURN IT OVER

BUT I CAN'T ESCAPE

...

I turn it over

I turn it over...

A portal suddenly opened up underneath the four. They all fell with a shout. They grunted as they hit the ground. They saw that they were outside of the hospital.

Harry and Robin scrambled over to Manny's aid. Roy got up and glared at the trio. Harry and Robin held Manny closely in his defense. The small yellow child looked up at Roy with tears in his eyes.

I loved, and I loved and I lost you

And it hurts like hell...

Manny got up and ran away in tears.

"MANNY!!" Robin and Harry called out to him. They ran the child, leaving Roy to his thoughts. He looked at his reflection in the hospital window.

"God damn it, what have I done..." He whispered to himself.

(Part 3 will be out soon!)

(And pls send requests)