Khushi- Di I will meet him later. I need to fry the chapatis.

Anjali- nahi you go I will do it.

Khushi- No di. You shouldn't stay here. You go and take rest. Already you have been running here and there since morning.

Just then HP entered.

Anjali- Hpji aap ye chapatiya tal denge. (Hpji can you please fry these chapatis). Ab ap jaiye Khushiji. (Now you go Khushiji).

Khushi didnt have any other option now. She just nodded and went from there.

......................................................

Arnav's bedroom

Khushi took a deep breath outside the room and entered. She could see his clothes lying on bed. She was about to go to poolside just then Arnav came out of the washroom and bang..

Their eyes met. Arnav's hand on her waist while Khushi's hands lay on his shoulder. They are seeing each other after 11 days. They were silent yet their eyes spoke volume. One was having tons of question while the other was stubborn to not to give any answers.

Khushi was the first one to get out from the trance. She pushed him a bit and straighten herself and turned to the other side. Arnav could see that she was hesitant.

Arnav- Khushi wo... Wo i Didn't notice you.

Khushi nodded still turning to the other side.

Arnav-Why are you turning the otherside?

" Wo aapne kapre... Aapka kapra... Apne kuch nahi pehna hai.. (Wo your clothes... You aren't wearing anything)", khushi said while slightly blushing.

Reality stuck him. He was only in his towel. He forgot to take his clothes as he was still lost in Khushi's thoughts. He took the clothes and went into the washroom again. "Khushi you wait here. I need to talk to you". But When he came outside Khushi wasn't there. He sighed and came downstairs.

......................................................

Arnav came downstair and went to the dining space and took his usual place. Khushi and Payal came from the kitchen with the dinner. Khushi kept them on the table and stood there.

Nani- "Khushi bitiya ap khari kyu hai. Aap bhi beth jaiye. ( Khushi why are you standing. You too Sit down).

Khushi- Nahi naniji hume bhook nahi hai. Aap log kha lijiye hum baad mei khayenge.( no naniji i am not hungry. You guys eat. I will have mine later.)

Nani could sense the uneasiness in Khushi. But nonetheless she didn't say anything further not wanting to intrude in theur personal life and continued eating. Arnav could clearly sense that she did not eat because she did not want to sit beside him. She was openly ignoring him.

After having their dinner all were sitting in the living room. Arnav opened the gifts he brought for everyone. He gave those to the family members. All were happily unwrapping their gifts.

Anjali- waise chote tumne hum sabko hamara gift de diye. Par tum Khushiji k liye kya laye. Wo tum hamare samne do ge ya phir kuch private hai. ( btw chote you gave us out gifts but what have you brought for Khushiji. Will you give that in private?)

Arnav then looked at Khushi and gave her a small box. Khushi took that and mouthed a thank you.

Anjali- khushiji open it. We also want to see what your husband gifted you.

Khushi didnt want to open that but Couldn't refuse Anjali. She opened that and found a ring with AK carved on it. All were in awww. While Arnav looked at Khushi to watch her expression. But she had a blank look in her eyes. How much Arnav hated this look. He needs to talk with Khushi and he will once they reach the room.

Anjali- Chote make khushiji wear this ring.

Khushi was about to refuse but Arnav quickly held her hands not wanting to miss the chance and put the ring in her ring finger while Anjali quicky took a photo. After talking for sometimes All retired to their room to take rest.

......................................................

Arnav was waiting for his wife. After almost an hour she entered the room hoping that he was asleep. But to her bad luck he was still awake and by his look she can clearly say he was waiting for her. Nevertheless she ignored him completely and went into the washroom. After changing she came out and started walking towards the bed. Arnav thought she is going to talk with him. But to his bad luck she just took the pillows and went towards the poolside.

Arnav- kaha ja rahi ho tum? ( where are you going?)

Khushi completely ignored him as if he wasnt even talking. He again asked, " Cant you hear me. Where are you going damn it?" This time too she ignored him. She was about to open the door of poolside but Arnav came there and banged the door.

" How many times will I have to tell you to not turn your back when I am talking", arnav growled. He was trying to talk to her but here she is just running away from him. Moreover her silence is disturbing him like hell. He can bear anything but a silent Khushi. " Kkgsr I am talking to you damn it. Why are you ignoring me? "

Khushi- I am not ignoring you.

Arnav was too angry to notice that she spoke in English for the first time.

Arnav- Yes you are. I am trying to talk to you. But since evening you are just Running away from me. Aur tum poolside pe kyun ja rahi ho.( And why are you going to the poolside).

Khushi- Pehli baat hum apko ignore nahi kar rahe hai. Aur dusri hum wahi jaa rahe hai jaha apne hume rehne k liye kaha tha hamare shadi wale raat ko, hum waha jaa rahe jahape rehne ki aukad hai hamari. Iss room mein rehna hamare aukad se bahar hai. ( First of all I am not ignoring you. And second I am going where you have told me to stay on our wedding night, I am going there where I belong. I dont belong here in this room.)

Saying this she was about to go but she remembered something.
She pulled the ring out of her finger and gave it to Arnav,"aur ha I cant take this ring. It's out of my aukad (status)." then she took her belongings to the poolside and lied there. She looked at Arnav who was still standing there looking lost.

She had had enough. This time she Won't let anybody play with her self respect not even this man. Slowly she slept while sleep was far away from Arnav's eyes. Let's see what tomorrow has hold for these two souls.

So here goes the second part. Do comment and let me know how it was. And be safe everyone wherever you are.