Knockout's Pt. 2

Jessie’s POV-

            “The winner of this knockout…is Jessie.”, Blake finally says. I’m in complete shock right now. The fact that Blake chose me over Tanner is something I can’t even fathom at the moment. As I walk over to Blake, I feel nothing but joy as I hug him. “Thank you so much.”, I told him. “Congratulations. You earned it.”, he replies with a large smile.

            I walk on backstage and look for Ryan. And sure enough, there he is with that same smile on his face, only a little bit bigger. “Ryan.”, I said with a large sigh of relief. “I knew you would win.”, he says, giving me a hug and kissing me on the top of my head. And there, as he’s holding me in his arms, I never want to let him go.

            But of course, we have to. “Ryan. You’re up in ten minutes.”, the stage hand says. “Okay.”, he says as we pull away from each other. “You’ve got this.”, I tell him. “Yeah. And, even if I lose, I know you’ve got this.”, he tells me with a smile. He then grabs my head and places his forehead on mine just like at the beach.

            “Good luck.”, I say as we’re in this position. “Thanks.”, he replies. He then gives me a kiss on my forehead. After that, he lets me go and heads on to the stage. I watch him as he walks up the steps and gives Beth a quick fist-bump before taking his seat while she performs.

Ryan’s POV-

            I sit there with nerves all in my stomach, but I’m good at hiding them. “With ‘Too Little, Too Late’, here is Beth Spangler.”, Carson announces. I watch as the lights dim and Beth takes center stage.

            (After Beth’s performance) I take a deep breath; shake out what nerves I have left, and let Carson announce my performance. “And now with ‘Miss Independent’, here’s Ryan Sill”, he says. This is it. Time to give it my all.

                                                               WATCH VIDEO FOR NEXT PART!!!