A Little Help From My Friends pt. 2

Jessie’s POV-

            As I sit in the booth with Fernanda, Joe, Gianna Salvato from my team, and Luke Wade from Team Pharrell, all I can think of is Ryan. About how he kissed me, how I might feel about him, and how he might feel about me. And, unfortunately, I am so lost in my train of thought, that I don’t notice Gianna speaking to me.

            “Hello? Earth to Jessie.”, Gianna says, waving her hand in my face. “What? Oh, sorry Gianna.”, I apologize with a smile. “Hey, Luke. Could you and Joe leave us alone for a minute?”, Fernanda asks. “Sure.”, Luke replies. “No problem.”, Joe says with a smile. They then get up and leave the table, leaving me alone with Fernanda and Gianna.

            “Okay Jess. What’s up?”, Gianna asks, both of them leaning closer to me. I begin blushing, a little nervous about tell them. Then, I decide to tell them. “Well, Ryan…kind of gave me a kiss.”, I say, my face as red as a dodge ball. “What?”, Gianna asks. “Are you serious.”, Fernanda asks right after. “Yeah. If you can count it as a kiss.”, I respond.

           They look from one-another, then back at me. “What kind of kiss was it?”, Fernanda asks. “Just a little kiss on my cheek.”, I answer. “Yes. Yes that does count as a kiss.”, Gianna replies with a small laugh in her voice. “So, are you two together?”, Fernanda asks. “What? No. No, we’re just friends.”, I answer with a smile. “Okay, but do you want to be more than friends with him?”, Gianna asks.

           I don’t reply right away. Instead, I just think. And apparently, I think for a few minutes. “Jessie? Hello?”, Fernanda asks. “Huh?”, I reply. “Well, what’s your answer?”, Gianna asks. I think a moment more. Then, I finally say, “I guess…I do want to be a little more than friends with Ryan.”, I answer in a timid voice.

           I see Fernanda and Gianna get large smiles on their faces. “So…do you guys have advice or something?”, I ask, knowing that’s what they want to hear. “YES!”, they say in harmony. I jump back a little and smile at them. “We have the PERFECT idea for you two.”, Fernanda says, a large smile on her face. I feel both scared, but excited. And hopefully, Gianna and Fernanda can really help me with my feelings for Ryan.