Chapter 15

The members went to their van to meet Gabrielle before heading the airport. The members felt anxious, they still had the thought that what if she would blame it all to herself. The members know that it wasn’t her fault that he committed suicide, all come with reasons. The facts that need to be heard out, there are times that the facts get out of the path.

“Hyung?” Taemin waved his hands in front of Kibum “Ah! Yes?” Kibum was surprised that he spaced out for so long that he didn’t see how the car was moving “We’re here” Taemin went to open the door and went out to the front gate and waited patiently for the members to come out. 

“Where’s the gift?” Jinki checked the whole car “Don’t tell me” he slowly looked at the members fearing that they forgot the gift in the hotel. “The gift is with me” Minho said while holding it up and supporting the bottom “Thank God” Jinki gave out a puff of air, he was so relieved that he thought they needed to hurry back to the hotel.

“Let’s do this” Kibum whispered and he pressed the doorbell to alert them they were outside “Padulong na po” a boy’s voice came and the gate was slowly opened “Oh, you must be SHINee” the boy smiled warmly “Yes, we are” Jinki bowed, the members followed also and the boy followed their action “Come in” the boy gestured them to come in and brought them to their living room “Would you guys like coffee, tea, or juice?” the boy asked “Any of what you prefer” Taemin said with the approval of the members “Okay, I’ll tell Gabrielle that you have arrived since she might have listened to her music too loud” “Sure, thank you” the members looked around the house. “Hyung” Taemin called “Yes?” all three members faced him, questioning which of them was called by Taemin “Look, it really is her” Taemin points at the picture frame that was placed on the wall “The same photo given to Jonghyun” Jinki stared at the picture and he got thinking “Wait, how did that lady got this photo and send to Jonghyun” Jinki thought deeply “Maybe it was posted on social media and she might have saved it or screenshot then crop it” Minho said.

Jinki seemed to have his mind to say no, from what Minho has said. It didn’t fit right.

“Maybe the foster mother of Gabrielle didn’t know that she got his sister and got this picture for them” Kibum said “Here are your drinks” the boy brought out their drinks and placed them on the table “Um… could I ask you a question?” Taemin asked the boy “Yes, what is it?” the boy said facing him “Who are you?” Taemin asked looking at the boy strangely and they were surprised because the boy laughed “Oh sorry, I thought mom introduced us when you had your meeting with them anyways, I am Iñigo Aupas” Iñigo bowed “So you are the eldest child that Gabrielle said” Minho said “You don’t seem to be the eldest tho” Minho added “Haha, I get that a lot” Iñigo giggled “Gabrielle will come down any minute and I need to excuse myself to my room” Iñigo said and the members nodded.

Iñigo went up the stairs and knocked on the door of Gabrielle “Lil sis, they’re waiting for you downstairs” “I was just about to go out the room” Gabrielle went out her room.

“Hi Hyungs! Sorry for being late” Gabrielle scratched her head “It’s okay, you have been painting?” Taemin asked, judging from her hands with spots of paint “Yup, sorry I haven’t cleaned up much” “No! I mean no, it’s okay” Taemin was nervous because he might have upset her “Gabrielle we have some news” Jinki said to change the topic “What is it?” Gabrielle accepted the juice that Minho passed her as she answered Jinki’s statement “We will go back to Korea tonight and we might come back on mid January” Jinki said as he sipped his juice “Really? I hope you guys go home safely since there might be a storm coming” Gabrielle said while also sipping her juice.

“We have something for you” Taemin said and handed her the gift “Really? You guys didn’t have to” Gabrielle accepted the gift “Thank you and you guys are the best!” Gabrielle smiled that made the members see the smile Jonghyun had “Um.. you guys okay?” she waved her hands and they were able to snap out their spaces.

“Ah… sorry for that” Jinki said and looked the other way to not see him embarrased and the members scratched their heads and also looked the other way “Wait, I just remembered something and I want to ask you guys” “What is it Gabrielle” Kibum asked

“Why did you guys looked for me?”