Chapter 11

The members went to Taemin to check on what he has found.

"What's that Taemin?" Minho asked "A book of 'Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children' and some watercolor things" Taemin replied "I'm sure she's going to like that" Jinki said, after checking more things. They went to the Cashier.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" asked the cashier "We would like to buy this, how much would this cost?" Said Kibum, the cashier scanned the supplies with the book and gave him the total " The total of all is Php 779.00" then Jinki went out to get his wallet and paid the amount "Thank you po!" said the cashier "You're welcome" said the members and went out, called out for a taxi (again) and went to SM Downtown. Then went to Bubble Tea and ordered their milk tea(s) "We need to wrap this up" said Taemin "With something cute" said Kibum "What color?" asked Minho "Something pastel" said Jinki "How about peach?" asked Taemin "Sure, that color goes with the book" said Kibum "Then let's go the department store to buy one" the members went after they finished their milkteas and food they bought.

"This big one or the small one?" asked Taemin "Hm... How about the one between them, that's better" said Kibum "Now let's go to the cashier" said Jinki, they went to the cashier and this time Kibum paid it. After paying they put the gift and closed the top part of the bag.

"When are we leaving?" asked Minho "Christmas Day, Minho" said Jinki, from Jinki's response. Taemin whined "Seriously" said Taemin "When are we going to give this to her?" asked Kibum "Before we head to the airport on the 25" said Jinki "Why on Christmas Day? Can't we move it a bit?" asked Taemin "Don't you want to spend Christmas with you're family Taemin?" asked Jinki "Well yeah, I want to spend it with them but I don't want her sad" said Taemin "After she finally knows the truth, she'll be hurt, I don't want her to know the truth before Christmas" continued Taemin, Taemin looked down and Jinki put his hand to his shoulder.

"I don't want to tell her too, this yet" said Jinki, Minho was thinking deeply as the two talked "Hyung" said Minho "Yes?” answered Jinki "About her, the time we were talking with her parents we haven't discussed what kind of scenario made the woman get her" said Minho "We did a bit, but her foster mother only answered my if something happened before, but then they said they needed go home to check their home" said Kibum "We better know what happened, but if they're comfortable with it" said Taemin "Why do we need to know it?" asked Minho "To help us understand why, we could also ask Jonghyun's parents about their college life" said Jinki "Why their college life?" Asked Kibum "The foster mother of Gabrielle told us they met her when she transferred here in the Philippines to study accountancy” said Jinki

“Then let’s plan now, we need to talk to them before we go back”