Chapter 7

Gabrielle's family was escorted by their manager.

"Gabrielle is it fine that you won't be with your parents?" Gabrielle looked to her parents seeking for approval. Her parents nodded. Their manager brought her to a different room.

"Hi! Gabrielle" Taemin and Minho greeted her "Hi! SHINee, where's Onew and Key?" "Oh, they're with your parents" then there was a knock on the door "Come in" Minho said, a waiter brought some snacks and drinks. Well not alcohol beverages, just like coke, sprite and royal.

"Hey Gabrielle, got any games that we could together on your phone or not?" Taemin asked "Let me check......... Ah I got this game called Soul Knight we could play together if you have it" Gabrielle said "Sure, I'll download the game" "Hey! Don't leave me out" Minho said pouting, while the two were laughing.

Now let's check on Jinki and Kibum.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs. Aupas, I'm sure you are confused on why you are here" Jinki said "Yes, we are very confused" Mr. Aupas said "We are here to discuss about Gabrielle" Kibum said "What do you want to talk about?" Mrs. Aupas said "How did you have Gabrielle?" Kibum asked, the couple had their eyes wide "H-h-how did you know she isn't our child" Mrs. Aupas said "She is the long lost sister of our late member, Kim Jonghyun" Jinki said "He has been planing on how to bring her back, but we were so busy" Kibum said "We got her from a friend" Mr. Aupas said "She had long black hair and she was pale white" Mrs. Aupas said "So it wasn't a he?" Kibum said "What was her name?" Jinki asked "It was um......... Oh dear, Honey what was her name again" "I think her name was Nam Hyo Kim" Mr. Aupas "Sorry for shocking you Mr. and Mrs. Aupas" Jinki said and bowed a bit "Oh, it's fine" Mrs. Aupas said "Do you have any more children?" Kibum asked "Yes, we do they are having their classes now" Mrs. Aupas said.

Now let's check on Taemin and Minho.

"Hey! Look behind you there is a bomb" Minho said while tapping his phone "Taemin-hyung shoot the boss!" Gabrielle said "We did it!" Taemin said they continue playing their game.

"Gabrielle is it okay to ask a question?" Taemin asked "Shoot it" Gabrielle said "Do you have any other siblings?" Taemin asked "Yes, I have an older sister and an older brother" Gabrielle said "Who is the eldest" Minho asked "My older brother is the eldest" Gabrielle said "Ahhh......" Taemin and Minho said in awe "Ummm..... This question may shock you, could I say it" Minho asked "Shoot it" Gabrielle said "If you were just adopted what would you react" Gabrielle just stared at Minho and Taemin.

Now let's go back to Jinki and Kibum.

"Mrs. Aupas where did you meet Nam Hyo Jin?" Jinki asked "She was a transferee from Korea to our school to study accountancy" Mrs. Aupas said "Well we are wondering why she took her away from her biological parents" Kibum said

"I think I know why"