1.Rage of Caliban (part 1)

If someone told me that I would be standing outside of this door ready to knock, I would never believe them. But I knew that what was coming needed all hands on deck, meaning  he would never defeat it alone. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. After a few seconds it opened revealing the one and only John Constatine. The one I sworn to myself I would never see again. And yet here I am.  His hair looked slightly messier than I remembered and his face looked tired. He was still wearing a white shirt and a tie like he did back then. When he saw me his eyes widened as he looked at me from head to toe. ''Clem? How- wha- what are you doing here?'' he asked looking very confused. I put on my signature smirk and stared at his eyes. ''Hello John. Missed me already?'' I asked as he stood there looking at me like a lost puppy.

''Who's that?'' John's companion asked as soon as we walked inside the house. John was still dazed from my appearance as he looked arround trying to find what to say.

''Clementine. Nice to meet you.'' I said and offered my hand. He shook it and then looked at John. 

''This is Chas. My oldest friend.'' John said as he looked at me. ''But enough now with the formalities. What are you doing here?'' he asked with his guard still on.

''I figuered you would want my help.'' I said as I looked around the maps laying on the table.

''I'm pretty sure I never asked for any help, especialy yours, luv.'' he said. I looked at him and my smirk left my face.

''You know what's coming John. You can't defeat it alone, no one can.'' I said with a serious tone.

''She knows?'' Chas asked John and he nodded. 

''Apparentely.'' John said.

''It's come to my hearing that you're dealing with some possesed kids?'' I asked and John's eyes snapped at me.

''Who is she, John?'' Chas asked realising that something about me is off. John closed his eyes and let out a big breath before reopening them.

''Clementine here is a fallen angel, damned to live on earth. Our paths came together years ago.'' John explained and Chas looked at me with wide eyes.

''Oh don't worry darling. I'm one of the good ones, sort of.'' I said with a smile. ''Know tell me what you know.'' I told John and he looked at me before scratching the back of his neck.

''I went to see the first victim, Marcello. He was useless the poor bastard fully platonic. You know, most people that survived a possession, they're downright chatty about the ordeal.'' John said and I nodded.

''Tough break on him.'' Chas said.

''Not entirely. His parents got what they deserved. But we have to stop this evil entity. It's a bloody serial killer through the ages.'' John said.

''What leads do we have?'' I asked and they both looked at me.

''We could try and contact another living survivor.'' Chas said.

''No time to mess with that. With the rising darkness we got to stop this thing before it has a mind to kill again.'' John said as he messed with the maps. ''Take a look at this.'' he said and Chas and I stood behind him looking at the map. John looked at me due to our closeness but returned his look on the map.

''What kind of map is that?'' Chas asked.

''They are ley lines. Mystical trackways flowing with-'' John started but I cut him off.

''-electromagnetic energy. Impressive.'' I said and they both looked at me.

''Exactly. the x's are the house the killings took place.'' John said.