FIFTEEN

We both reached at home and I saw an unfamiliar car was there. I furrows my brows and took a little glance to Wooyoung. He also seem surprised because we rarely have a guest coming to our place. I unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped out from the car. Seonghwa car also there, that was mean they already finished shopping their groceries thing.

Wooyoung and I made our way into the house. We heard outburst from the house. As soon I stepping inside my eyes widening.

"Yeonjun?" I shouted loudly.

"Hey princess...."

He turning his head to looking at me. He stand up and open his both arm to hugging me. I running little toward him. I hug him really tight like I will never let him go for the rest of my life. I kiss short at his neck make him gigles because of the tingling sensation.

"Oh...did my princess really miss me like this much huh?"

"Absolutely, I'm dying because of this longing missing you, Yeonjun..."

I heard someone cleared his throat at the back. I just realized that everybody staring at me. I got blush on my cheek. I putting down my hands at Yeonjun waist and smiling to the others.

"Princess? Did you guys having something like relationship?" Yeosang asked and shown a weird look to us.

"No, we are not like that. Just assumed him as my other half right, Yeonjun?" I replied and smiling at Yeonjun. He just nodded.

"Come with me." I grabbed his hand and make him shocked a little.

"Where?" He asked curious.

"My room!" I replied.

"What?! No Sissy. No way.... You and him will not stay together in a one room!" Seonghwa screaming at me.

It supposed to be Yeonjun who will got shocked not him. He so overreacting. I took an eyes look to Seonghwa.

"Oh come on Oppa, it almost two weeks I'm not seeing him. Can you just let me and him alone like this time. We're not doing anything. Trust me." I giving him my puppy eyes while begging him

"No! When I said no is no. You're girl, he's a man. You know what man can do? So please." He shaking his head and give me a death glare eyes for make me stop talking.

"Stop being shit can you?! If he want to do something bad to me, he will fuck me already before I'm coming here and impregnated me. So, you can be a soon uncle then. Happy?!" I rolling my eyes annoyed. This Seonghwa always boiling me up.

"What?!! Don't ever think to let a boys fuck you. You're my responsibility and I need to protect you. Stop being a little brat." He stroking his hair with his finger rough.

"You—."

"Princess, no please. Did I reminds you before? Don't used that word and he was your brother show your respect at least. Can you do that for me?" Yeonjun said while turning down his head to looking at me.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I'm just— Oppa, I'm sorry." I sighed under my breath.

"Okay, I'm sorry too. But please don't make something weird and disgusting here. You know what I mean right?" He said pointing his finger to me and Yeounjun.

"Never happened. Don't worry." I grinning.

When I want to turning my head I suddenly got an eyes with San. I startled. The way he clenched his teeth make his jaw moving clearly. It's really not a good sign for me. I know he mad. But I just ignore it.