TWO

After 45 minutes awkward journey, I finally arrived at my brother's house. I dropped my jaw as soon as I saw the house. It's pretty and quite big like a 2-storey modern bungalow house. I just wondering how can my brother afforded it.

"Closed your mouth kid, go get your stuffs and follow me." He commanded while open the door and get out from the car.

"Hey! don't you wanna help me to bring my stuffs into your house? It's too many...." I asked him with my puppy eyes hopefully he will give a hand to me and obviously his not.

"You should be thankful because I volunteered to pick you up. So, stop complaining and get your stupid stuffs by yourself. Clear?" He smirked and raising his eyebrow to me.

"You're really a nice guy I ever met thank you..." I said sarcastically and give a very fakers smile to him.

How can he being consistent annoying like this?

my heart mumbling. I make my way to a car boot and pull out all my stuffed. Alone.

———

Seonghwa pov

I made my way to the door lazyly, I was so tired these day but I needed to pick up Seohyun, my sister at airport. I thought she was really good and softness sister I ever wish but then I just realized that there was no thing will come as what as I wanted.

Now, I needed to take a good care for someone who having a very stonehead plus stubborn and it was Seohyun. I pressed the bell house and seeing all the messed up my friends make when I'm not around.

"What the hell are you guys doing right now?!" My eyes turning wider and trying to process what actually happened just now as I almost yelling to make the boys quite for a second.

"Oh Hwa... you arrived! Sorry for the messed. They're start arguing and fighting against each other, I try to stopped them but you know they won't listened..." a short guy with a many piercing in his ear said but he totally lookin' good.

"Whatever.... I'm too tired for this". I sighed and stepped inside the house walking towards the kitchen to having some water but suddenly a short guy stopped me.

"Where is your sister? Are she coming or not?" He asked curiously and looking around.

"She's at outside— taking her stuffs". He replied nonchalantly and taking a sip of water.

"God! Hwa you're not helped her? She needed a help and I know she must bring a lot of things here." He said in dissapointed and shaking his head a little before wearing his slipper and go toward seohyun.

———

After all the struggling I manage to get all my stuffs out from the car. I released a sighed and take a deep breath.

"Fuck....Seonghwa." I mumbling while trying to take my luggage but suddenly I get interrupted by someone .

"H-hey! Let me help you... I'm Hong joong by the way." He said while smiling nicely to me and take a luggage with a plastic bags from me as I startled when I saw him.

I don't realized my eyes actually scanning all over his face with shameless 'he so gorgeous how can Seonghwa have this type of friend?'  my heart saying .

"Why your face get so red like a tomato right now? Come on... let's get in. It's quite cold here." He chuckled a bit while looking at me softly. I got jumped a little when he said like that. I was bitting my bottom lips to cover my shame.

I was walking away as fast as I can from him. It's too embarassing for me. I'm not used to having a conversation with a stranger especially a male but he really attractive.

"Sorry, Seonghwa if all your friends was look like him I'm not promised you for not dating them." I said quietly and walking toward the door.

I standing shockingly in front of the door. I was trying to process what was happen right now. It's all messed. I saw two people sat down in front of the television while playing a soccer game and screaming like hell and other three playing jenga double screaming like hell and the last one just playing his drone but still making a noise talking to someone but nobody cares. The living room was already messy with their thing scattered on the floor.

So, this is what Seonghwa told me before for not adding myself. It's messy and noisy. I said that in my heart.

Sorry this chapter was too short seriously I tried to make it longer pray for me y'all and sorry for the mistake word too I'm still learning :(((