Another chance

"Hey Emma, hop in"

       It was Julie! and Logan? and Mason!?...I hopped in anyways~ I won't do anything when I go home. " Where we going?" I asked..."We are going to the mall, us friends need to hangout more you know?" Julie answered.
       We arrived the mall and walked around, we got bored so we decided to watch a movie." What movie do you guys wanna watch?" I asked."Thriller Nights! YES!" Julie answered. We got our tickets and walked in the theater, I was between Mason and Julie, great~ . While watching, the movie was romance, horror. I got frightened by a scene and accidentally hugged Mason. Freck, I felt so embarrased that day. The movie was over and we all said goodbye. Mason insisted to drive me home, of course I said no, It was already so awkward.
        I arrived home and was getting ready for bed, until my dad called! you see, my dad lives in Korea to work. I mean, I'm korean HAHAHA.

        "Call"
   Me: Hi dad!
   Dad: Hi Emma, I have a bet!
   Me: Oh??? What is it???
   Dad: I will buy you the latest version of Iphone if you get into the honor roll! deal?
   Me: OMG! DEAL!!!!
   Dad: okay, I have to go now?Byeee.
   Me: okay dad! byeee

        "End call"

          ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! OFCOURSE I'LL TAKE THAT???? because, all my life I lack 1 point to get to the honor rolls. So I need to study harder.
           It was monday again, Me, Julie, Mason, and Logan were together at recess time it was actually fun? we all became best friends!
           Mason texted again~ as a friend of course but, I'm starting to catch feelings. The thing is uhm, Julie is close with Lisa, yes, the Lisa. So Im'ma just be chill about it and still go with the flow.
           It was tuesday, I was eating lunch and I was with my gang. Until Lisa came," Hey Emma, I'm so sorry gor everything I have done! I did not know what I was thinking, can we be real friends from now on??? please?" , As a stupid person of course I said sure. I told myself " I should give her a chance.
           It was dismissal and Me, Della, and Laura was waiting for our ride. I told them about it, Laura agreed but Della did not looks happy. Della is the "mother" of the group. " Dude, No, why would she be friends with you again??? and so sudden? don't you think that she has something planned again?" she said. I agree but, what's done is done.
           My pick up was there, FINALLY after 30 minutes of waiting. I stepped in the car and half way home someone texted me....

          "Message"

      " Hey "

                           - To be Continued-