G8 no more

" EMMA WAIT!" I heard Della and thank God she said wait, I almost slapped Lisa. Imagine what a seen it would have been~.
    Della dragged me out the comfort room and walked some where far from there. " WTF WAS THAT?!" she asked. I started to tear up and sat on the floor, my fist was thight and I felt so angry and sad.
     Few minutes passed and I was still there crying with Della's company. My eyes were just closed shut! and I covered my face with my arms wrapped around my legs. I heard a familiar voice calling me. " Emma, why are you crying???? who did this to you!? " and as predicted it was Mason. I don't like him a lot any more~
       But my body automatically went near him and hugged him really tight.
       After that day me and Mason did not talk for month's.

    "Message"     
         6/14/19    4:37
   Mason: Hey....
   Me: Hey~
   Mason: Look uhm, me and Lisa broke up~   
   she told me that she needed a break and she                
   don't want anything to do with me~
   Me: owh, that's harsh
   Mason: Kinda, Emma, I'm so sorry for                        
   everything. The only person I could think of   
   is you~ you're the only friend I could talk to   
   right now.
   Me: Mason, I forgave you a long time ago.  
   Just remember that I will always be here for   
   you.
   Mason: Thanks~ that means alot to me.

   "End of text"

          Interesting~ My fake friend broke up with him because she needed a break? HAHAHAHA, what a news~
            Me and Mason would text from time to time, it would be very short like "have you eatten?",  "yea". Just plain friend thing.
             That happened last school year by the way~ Im fine now-   I hope

        "End of flash back"

We are in G9 right now~ and Mandi High just got a bit more romantic? or is it just me? Hahaha.
I came to class early today cause I wanted to hang out with my friends. As me, Kim, Della was walking in the hallway we saw someone that we love too~. "Sigh, Laura is late again" Kim said. " I mean, she always late tho~" I added as we all gave a little giggle. "OMG, guys, Im late again am I? UGH" Laura said.
Laura is a part of GAREDARA, she is the "baby" of the gang, she also one of the strongest vollyball player but has a really bad temper, don't wanna mess worh her~ yikes!

"Ring Ring"
It was recess, I was enjoying my baked mac while the others are enjoying their cereal. I see Logan again with Julie~. I have never seen them this close~. As I got curiouser and curiouser Mason walked pass by me. I grabbed his arm and asked "Hey mason, what are they?" I asked. " Ahhhh, They are dating~"
He replied and walked away. My jaw was dropped dead, who knew???
It is now Science class and I see Julie seating alone. I decided to go to her and yeh, you know hehehe, " Hey Julie, what's with you and the new guy Logan??? " I asked. She was korean so I had to do some "애교" hehehe. " well~ we are actually dating right now" she replied. I was so shocked! they have only hung out for a week?! It's fine~ She is my best friend...I had to support it.
School ended and I was walking to the gate with my friends then a car stopped in front of me...
" Hey Emma, hop in"

- To be continued-