Heating up!

Mason: I like you~

        As I heard that, I did not know what to react. Even tho it wasn't for me, I get nearer to them and listened way more carefully, When I peaked he was talking to.....LISA??!
Lisa know's I like him he wouldn't right??? I hope-

Lisa: I like you too
Mason: That's great! do you want to date???
Lisa: Sure! but-
Mason: What is it???
Lisa: We can't tell Emma~
Mason: Fine

"End of conversation"

I was so shocked! I was about to tell Mason that night that I wanted to date but~ turns out he didn't wait. I confronted Mason after a few days because I had to act normal but I really can't hold it in....Why did he do that? Am I just a joke? I felt lost that day.

3/17/19 11:11
"Message"

Me: Hey Mason!
Mason: Hey what's up?
Me: I know that your dating Lisa~
Mason: How???
Me: I over heard it
Mason: Im so sorry Emma
Me: It's okay, I understand
Mason: Can we still be friends?
Me: ofcourse! I will support you!
Mason: Hehehe thanks!

*End of chat*

Of course~ as a good person I won't do anything yet....Im gonna wait for karma to just do it's thing.
It's been a month and they were still together. I was just there still catching feeling for him, but what can I do? It was lunch time, I went to the bathroom and went in one of the stalls and do my thing..."creek" The door opened, I heard girls approaching and talking about people again, Jeez~ when will they ever grow up." Hey Lisa, why are you dating Mason anyways?" I heard out my stall. "Duh, because Emma likes him? oh my God Jenna" I felt so angry and annoyed. I went out of my stall and made scene." HEY LISA!!!!~" I was so pist! she just played him!! UGHH! " WTF?! " she replied. " I can't believe you would do such a thing??? " I said. " Emma look, Im not just doing this because of you~ I like him also, you rejected him hahaha" she replied. I was shaking, she know's I like him alot, I wanted to slap her so bad. " EMMA WAIT!! "

-To be Continued-