Great...

I suddenly saw one of my friend, Lisa. Lisa is kinda a bitch, I don't know how to explain it. At first she would be so sweet but she would actually do ANYTHING to get what she want's. Her mom too~, her mom would always brag to my mom. It is very annoying, " You know, my girl Lisa is part of the honor roll, How about Emma? Owh, It is okay, she will get there soon. I have to tell Lisa to study harder anyways". UGH, IT IS SO ANNOYING! but what can I do? I'll have to deal with some plastic people in my life.
      It was recess and me and my girls went down to the cafeteria to get some snacks. Thank God they still sell those chinese noodles! as me and my friends started eating, I noticed something odd? I saw Julie with a guy! but he looked like a new student. His kinda tall, wears Addidas pants and shoes and wears a sweatshirt all the time. His hair is like a korean styled hair, he looked....fine? " Hey Emma, I want you to meet my friend Logan" Julie introduced me. We became friends but days came bye and I found out they were dating. Me,  Logan and Julie became close friend, also Mason! yes, my crush I know, I know hehehe. We also chatted a lot, and talked alot. We became really close. Few weeks later, I came back home from school, getting ready for bed and someone texted me. It was Mason! OMG, I feel so shakey.

20:19
Mason: Hey Emma! what's up???
Me: Nothing...Im just getting ready for bed
Mason: Hmm~ don't sleep yet, I need to tell you something reaaallly important.

    That's where I started feeling nervous, Did i do something wrong? Idk, I just~ can't believe that we became really close. OH, he texted, he said.......OMG HE-