Sana then was handing her the tent bag.

"Are you not going to help me?" Jeongyeon asked at the smiling Sana who shook her head no as response to her question.

Poor Jeongyeon built her tent alone. She had a hard time assembling it and it took her about an hour to finally see the full set-up. She pulled her luggage there and fixed her things. While she was arranging her things inside, she heard Jin's voice, "Miss Yoo, you gotta come out there!"

Jeongyeon sighed in frustration, "Waeyo?"

"Next activity is up."

----

Tired. That's the perfect word to describe what Jeongyeon's feeling right now. She is lying inside her tent panting and almost out of breath.

"Why do I need to go through this nonsense camp?" she knocks her chest to breathe.

Jin made her carry buckets of water which will be used by the kids.

While she was lying, she suddenly heard Sana's voice. "Jeongyeon Unnie? Are you still awake?"

"Ye, Waeyo?" Jeongyeon answered in her tired voice.

"Can I talk to you?"

"You're already talking me."

"Can I go in?"

Jeongyeon then sat zipping the tent open, "Wae? Are you going to reprimand me?"

"Ani, I would just like to apologize in behalf of Jin."

Jeongyeon then signed her to sit inside and she did.

"He's hard on you because that's what Kyung-wan wants. Jin told me that your brother was having a hard time to deal with the Prince of Busan. He wanted you to be ready. Prince Jimin, I heard, is really an arrogant man so Jin is trying hard to act heartless on you. I hope you understand."

Jeongyeon just nodded.

"How are you?" Sana asked.

"I'm tired."

"You need to get used to that feeling. It will be harder on you in the next days."

"Is that a threat?"

"Ani, it wasn't meant to be a threat but just a warning sign especially when you enter the Palace."

"I know I'll get through it."

"I hope so," Sana tapped her shoulder while smiling and finally went out of the tent.

"See you tomorrow," she waved goodbye to Jeongyeon and left.

Jeongyeon then lied again and fell asleep.

-----

On the second day, Jin entrusted the kids to Sana as he pulls Jeongyeon to have a one on one with him.

They are on a different camp and Jeongyeon felt somewhat scared thinking that Jin has another plan for her.

"Are you going to rape me?" she asked and Jin laughed.

"What kind of question is that? For goodness sake, I already have a girlfriend and I'm not interested in you."

"Then why do we need to be separated from them?"

"Because you need to know the basic. Do you know how to properly salute?"

Jeongyeon then finally decided to trust him. He  taught her the basic. How to salute, the important security terms and just how to be a proper bodyguard for a high ranking individual.

"I once served Prince Jimin," Jin revealed.

"Omo? What happened?"

"They fired me."

"And why is that?"

"Because the prince wanted to. I was a strict bodyguard and he couldn't do anything he wants. One day, he sets up a trap, have you heard of the Royal Busan Food Poisoning?"

"Oh, that..." Jeongyeon nodded remembering the news about the Royal Family being poisoned about three years ago.

"He did that. He asked me a favor to cook and I did because I thought he was genuine. Without my knowledge, he presented the meal to his Royal parents and they ate it. I didn't put poison in it, he did but he already made a fiction and his parents believed him."

"Jjinja? How did you say so that the Prince put the poison?"

"There was a witness. So you, Jeongyeon, you have to be careful and don't ever ever trust that Prince like what your brother was doing. Your brother is so passionate on his job, he loves his job so much so he can withstand the bad attitude of Park Jimin. Please, when you get there inside, just focus on your job. Don't treat the Prince as a friend because he is your enemy, arasseo?" Jin seriously told her.

Jeongyeon somewhat felt nervous.

"Anyway, with your attitude, I believe you will survive."

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"Believe in what you want to believe. Well, back to work!" he claps and they went back to training.

All day long, Jin taught Jeongyeon the anatomy and art of self defense. He had a hard time teaching her but he still seems satisfied with how Jeongyeon is coping up with him. With her determination, he can now see Kyung-wan in her.

------
A/N:
A little break... I edited a video of Jimin and Jeongyeon cooking... Hope you'll watch it... Hahaha