02 | Sex Positions

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

Chapter 02 - Headcannon | OT7
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

NAMJOON | The Love-Seat Position

•𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 not much being said when it's already known that Namjoon is both a sweetheart AND a complete Daddy.

•Some days he'd fuck the soul out of you like a one-night stand while on others, he makes sweet passionate love as if it's your first time.

•Despite the major difference, it's often a mixture of the two; hence why this position is the most favored.

•And today seemed like a perfect reason for it the moment he saw you walk through that front door.

•Now if it had been any other day, you would have given him a hard time. But with the exhaustion from work and one look at his irresistible dimpled smile, your usual brattiness crumbled.

•Within minutes, both of you stripped out of your clothes to indulge in one another.

•You shudder at the way his arms wrapped around your waist, your bodies moving at a slow rhythmic pace as if following the beats to a song.

•Had it not been for such a strong restraint, Namjoon would have already cummed from the sinful moans and whines that fell from your bruised lips when begging for him to move faster.

•It's safe to say that he loves to tease you until your a withering mess.

•But what Namjoon loves even more is the sound of your breath hitching in shock at the sudden brutal pace of pistoning in and out of you.

"What was that ____? I couldn't hear. You mind repeating that one more time?"

════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════════════

SEOKJIN | The Up-the-wall Position

•It's always assumed that since Jin held the view of being one of the most average in the group, his go-to is vanilla sex.

•HELL TO THE NAW.

•Second to Taehyung, he's the most off-the-chart ass nigga you've ever met in your entire life.

•It doesn't even take much for him to want to fuck you into oblivion.

•The second he saw you enter the room, he knew he'd be inside you by the end of the night.

•It wasn't much of a shock of how barely an hour had passed before he's finally had enough.

•Dragging you into the next room over it's unknown to the other members that you're pushed up against the wall, mouth dropped open in silent gasps as he thrusts up into you.

•Eyes crinkling in amusement at the sight of you biting your lips to keep in moans, Jin teasingly kisses you on the nose.

•A low groan leaves his throat at the way your hands tightly grip his hair for stability, his plump lips trail down your neck only to leave hues of dark blues and purples in its wake.