04 | Hybe High

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

Chapter 04 - Public School AU
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

A/n: Heavily inspired by Blackmilkbangtan's post

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

"____!"

You take a peek at the clock only to let out a pained groan.

5:40 A.M.

'Why the hell is this woman waking me up so early?'

Letting out a yawn, you snuggle back into the bed, too tired to even move.

"____!" The sound of someone coming up the stairs echoes around your room until the door bursts open.

Despite wanting to ignore her and go back to sleep, you knew it would only end with an immediate ass-whooping if you did.

So like the good daughter you were, you obediently sat up and faced your mother.

"Ma'am?"

Her eyebrows raise at your groggy answer, arms crossed with a spatula in hand. "Oh, so you don't hear me now?"

"Yes ma'am I heard you. But school don't start until 7:15."

"Okay and? What this gotta do with me? I don't care what time school starts. You still gotta get out this house before I leave for work."

With those final words, she turns and walks out the room.

Waiting until her footsteps go distant, you fall back to the bed with a groan and close your eyes.

'I'll get up in a few more minutes.'

"And you better get your ass up! Let this be the last time I have come up there to come get you."

You sit up with a glare. "Or not..."

════════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════════════

The sound of the radio fills your head as you reach the bottom of the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen, you smile at the sight of your mom placing a plate of scrambled eggs in front of your little brother.

"Morning~"

She gives your appearance a look before letting out a hum of approval. "Seems like you took heed of my words."

You lightly scoff at her playful words and kiss her on the cheek. "Yeah, either that or I'd end up six feet under. Hey Bubba!"

"Bubba!" [Brother Name] begins to bounce in his highchair at the call of his nickname, "Bubba! Bubba!"

"Yes it is Bubba! Yes it is!" Swiftly picking him up from the seat, you laugh when he squeals.