07 | F-R-I-E-N-D-S

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

Chapter 07 -  One shot | Hyung Line
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

Song Inspiration: Friends by Marshmello & Anne-Marie

∘₊✧───────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧───────✧₊∘

NAMJOON

"Joonie stop!" The sounds of your squeals echo throughout the apartment as he tickles both of your sides.

"No, not until you say that Kim Namjoon is the sexiest man ever!" He states as you try to wiggle away from his torturous grasp.

"Never! You might as well just let me g-" you gasp when he begins to increase the speed of his fingers.

"I'll only do it if you apologize for saying that Han Sung is more handsome than me." He slows down with raised brows, plump lips stretched so much into a smirk that his dimples appear.

Body now able to take in stable air, you let out a huff of defiance. "You know if I say that it'll be a lie!"

Namjoon stares at you with a blank face as his lips purse in agitation. "Okay...you wanna be like that then."

"What are you-ah! Stop it! Shit, I'll apologize!" You scream from the familiar feeling of being touched on your ticklish sides.

"Hmm? What was that? I couldn't hear you over the screams," Namjoon calls out through his own laughter, eyes adoringly taking in the way your face scrunches up.

"I-I said I'll apologize! Now please stop!"

Hearing your whining pleads, Namjoon finally stops.

"So...about that apology?" He leans against the chair with a grin as his arms cross in victory.

Scooting back against the furniture, you make eye contact with the smug male.

"Aight damn. I'm sorry for saying the character Taehyung plays in that drama is more handsome than you..." He nods his head at your apology and patiently waits for rest.

"...cause truth be told: that Mothafucker ten times sexier than you. Like, a bitch was damn near finna say fuck it and go back into time for dat ass."

Namjoon's face quickly shifts into an angry frown.

"Take. That. Back!" He hisses with narrowed eyes, body slowly creeping towards you with a clenched jaw.

Your lips form into a mischievous smirk. "But why should I?"

He freezes at your question with wide eyes before lowering his head. "Because...because I..."

You frown at his sudden change of demeanor. "Hey, you okay? You know I was just playing right? I'm not serious."

"Yeah...I know. It's just that...I-I don't know how to explain this." Namjoon nervously wrings his hands with a strained smile.

A few moments pass, he continues to stumble over his words before shaking his head with a weak It doesn't matter.