rage

Journal | Saturday

I don't even care what journal entry number this is. I'm so upset right now. I had a number list planned...

1. Ask him out
2. Kiss him

Number 2 ruined everything! I didn't even have the chance to kiss him...Tae didn't want it...he has somebody else...

The thought of another man giving Taehyung kisses makes my blood boil.

My number 3 was: Make it official

I was gonna ask Tae to start a romantic relationship with me. But since step 2 failed, I don't see that happening soon...

My other steps don't really matter anymore, I have to start all over again.

I hope I see him soon.

Jungkook closes his journal and lays his head on his desk. He really thought today would've turned out great. Now he feels like Taehyung won't talk to him anymore...

"If only I didn't lean in..." Jungkook mumbled.

Anger suddenly sparks inside him. "You're such an idiot!" He starts throwing everything off his desk. His notebooks, his pens and pencils holder, his journal, everything on the ground.

Jungkook stood up from his chair with clenched fists and starts kicking everything he made contact with. "if only his boyfriend didn't exist!" He was so fired up over Taehyung having a boyfriend. "I have to get rid of him! He can't have Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts suddenly punching his wall with his fist.

Jungkook stood there. He starts panting softly after throwing that small tantrum.

Tears start streaming down his cheeks. His sadness made a comeback. He looks down at his bleeding knuckles after hitting the wall, he seemed to be immune to the pain in that moment.

Jungkook's back goes against his wall. He slowly slides down against it and sits down on the ground.

"T-Taehyung will love me..."

— Sunday 11:00pm —

Jungkook showed up for work today, though he wasn't planning to but he definitely needed the money after spending all of it at the restaurant yesterday.

"How did it go!?" Jin excitedly asked approaching the younger.

Jungkook looks at him. He looked terrible. He had dark eye circles from not being able to sleep the night before, his eyes were red and pretty puffy from crying. "It went so great." He says sarcastically.

"What the hell happened to you?" Yoongi then asked, noticing how fucked up Jungkook looked.

"Yoongi, now is not the time!" Jin scolds him.

Jungkook softly sighs. "I thought it was a date."

Jin and Yoongi looked over at him in silence.

"he brought his friend Jimin to join us. He's the one I thought would've been his boyfriend but I wasn't sure. After eating I walked him home. Things were going well until I tried kissing him. It felt right to do it in the moment but, he stopped me and said he had a boyfriend. It wasn't Jimin."

"Then he tried to get away from me, and he did." Jungkook explains to them and looks down at his hand, his hand was bandaged by the knuckles.