Do It For The Memories

Start from the beginning

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and stood up before going to my bag and pulling out a box of condoms and tossed then to him before pulling out a little bottle. I walked over and crawled on top of him. I kissed him before he grabbed the box of condoms and pulled it open and pulling one out. He opened it and slid it onto me. I moaned slightly at his touch and he smirked before kissing me. I pulled him to me so his legs were around me and I kissed him again. He tangled his hands in my hair and I gently rubbed his hips.

"Don't freak out..." I warned before sliding a finger into him. He gasped and dug his nails into my arms. "Lex, relax..." I told him. He nodded and relaxed more. I kissed him slowly and added another finger. He looked uncomfortable, so i stopped.

"D-Dont stop." He said. I nodded and started again. A few minutes later, I stopped. He made a weird noise and bit his lip. "Why did you stop?"

"Because." I chuckled and grabbed the bottle of lube. I put a little on my hand and rubbed it on before he kissed me. I pulled him closer and kissed him more before slowly pushing into him. He closed his eyes tightly. "Relax." I said again. He nodded and let out a deep breath. I kissed his neck and pulled out before pushing back in. I continued slowly for a bit before he was okay, and went a little faster. He moaned slightly and grabbed my hips. I went quicker and he watched me closely before pulling my hips hard on his.

"J-Jack... Harder." He said. I nodded and started to go harder. He moaned again and closed his eyes. He held met to him and I continued thrusting hard into him. I moaned and buried my face in his neck.

"Alex... oh my god." I moaned and thrust hard and deep, making him moan loudly. He tugged my hair and kissed me before flipping us so he was on top. He moved on my hips and I gasped before grabbing his length and stroking it quickly.  He moaned again and moved so I went deep into him and he screamed my name. I moaned more and kept stroking him.

"Jack, I think I'm close." He told me. I nodded and kept stroking him. He kept moving on me and kissed me before he came on my stomach. I flipped us instantly and started to roughly slam into him before finally cumming, too. I pulled out a few moments later and pulled off the condom. He looked at me before starting to laugh. I blushed and laughed, too.

"I'm sticky." He laughed.

"Me too." I laughed back.

"Jack, we just had sex." He kept laughing and covered his face.

"I know." I laughed more. "Why are we laughing?"

"I don't know." He covered his mouth. Eventually we calmed down.

"I'm gonna go wash this shit off me." I said. He nodded in agreement and we both stood. We walked to the bathroom and cleaned ourselves off. I went to toss the rag into the laundry and he stood in front of me, pulling me down to kiss him. I kissed back and wrapped my as around his waist. He wrapped his around my neck and I picked him up and sat him on the counter before kissing his neck. He groaned and held me tightly to him.

"Jacky, we should stop for a little bit." He chuckled. I looked up at him and kissed him again.

"I know." I smiled at him. The front door shut and we looked at each other.

"Boys, we're back!" Mom yelled.

"Shit." Alex mumbled. He hopped off the counter and slowly opened the door. Before bolting. I stood awkwardly before hearing foot steps in the hall. I closed the door and stood awkwardly. A few seconds later, a heard Alex and mom talking in the hall. He said something about showing her something in the living room, and she agreed. A second later, the door opened and a pair of boxers and shorts were dropped in. I put them on before walking out. I saw May in the hall.

"Jack, you might wanna clean that shit off the bedroom floor before mom walks in..." She whispered to me. My face dropped and she laughed. I walked in and picked up out clothes and everything else before walking out and into the living room. I sat on the couch next to Alex and May gave us a look.

"She went to the bedroom, didn't she?" He asked quietly. I nodded. "How does she keep doing this?"

"Dunno. Let's just hope it doesn't come up in conversation." I shrugged.

"So what did you boys do while we were gone?" Mom walked in. He facepalmed. May looked at us.

"I know what they did." She said. Alex gave her a death glare.

"Oh?" Alex's mom walked in a second later.

"Alex woke up around five, and then we watched TV." I said

"May what did they do?" Mom turned to her. The color drained from my face and I sighed before hiding my face in my hands.

"I went to put that bag in their room like you told me to and there was an open box of condoms on the floor, and  a used condom in the trash." She told them. I stood up angrily and walked to the bedroom and slammed the door.

Alex's POV

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I flinched when the door slammed and sighed.

"May, you make it seem like they did something terrible. At least they're being safe and doing it when no one is around." Jack's mom sighed. I avoided eye contact with everyone and sat awkwardly.

"Alex, what's wrong?" My mom sat next to me. I shook my head. "You didn't do anything wrong. You've been together for nine months, and you're almost seventeen. Honesty, I'm surprised you two haven't done it sooner."

"Especially since you're both teenage boys." Jack's mom added. I sighed.

"I just didn't want anyone to know yet... I wanted my first time to be kinda secret and special for a while before anyone knew... especially my mom." I sighed. 

"I know how you feel, but when you don't clean up after, someone was bound to find out." She told me. I shrugged.

" We weren't expecting anyone back yet..." I mumbled.

"Alex, there's nothing to be mad or upset about. May was teasing, as any older sister would. You're an almost seventeen year old boy. You and Jack have plenty of time to have a special moment together." She nudged my knee before standing up. A few minutes later, Jack walked out and sat beside me. I looked at him before leaning my head on his shoulder. I felt him kiss my head and I smiled.

"For what it's worth, it was still special because it was with you." He whispered. I blushed and looked up at him. He smiled and I kissed him quickly. He chuckled.

"Was that serious your first time?" May asked us. I nodded. "Oh... Sorry, I kinda ruined it..."

"If you wanna get technical, it was my first time with anyone." I shrugged.

"I wish it was mine..." Jack whispered. I hugged him to me. He smiled and I cuddled into his side.

"I'm glad my first time was with you." I whispered to him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

......
.
.
.
.
.
Potato toddler

~Jnx