You get attacked because you dress like a tomboy(Jin)

Brought to you by Jin's sharp jawline.

FLUFF AT THE END:)

Jin:

You were walking down the street with your hands in your pockets. Thinking about the movie you and your boyfriend, Jin are gonna watch when you get home.

A few mins later, someone suddenly comes up behind you and shoves you against the cold brick wall.

"Are you trying to look like a fucking boy!? Fucking weirdo.."The random guys says while hovering over you.

"I-I don't know what you mean..Please I'm just trying to go home.."Y/N speaks quietly.

"Are you really trying to fucking leave?"The man says, randomly slapping you across the face and watching you fall to the floor.

"Hey! What the fuck-"Y/N cries out, immediately getting up and punching the dude in the face only to get pushed up against a trash can.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Little fucking kid.."He says and grabs your chin with his smell hands.

"J-Jin!"Y/N calls out, crying and wanting her boyfriend more than anything right now.

"Your little boyfriend can't save you—"The man pends to get out before he falls to the ground, blood trickling down from the side of his head , a loud baseball bat noise falling to the ground, revealing Jin behind the now knocked out man.

"Jin!"Y/N runs into his arms.

"Hey, love.."Jin says and hugs her back, staring at the bastard that's on the floor, knocked out.

"J-Jin he attacked me I-"Y/N tries to get out, feeling same if his arms.

"What even happened?"He asks you, cupping your face cheeks

"He was telling me that I-I was trying to look like a boy..And he slapped me-"Y/n gets out.

"Y/n look at me, Your safe with me now. He's never gonna hurt you or lay his hands on you. Come on baby.."Jin says, kissing you softly before you both walk off. Jin kicking the man in the balls from behind and you both head home.

"Y/N, I love your tomboy style. It's sexy.."Jin says.

"Really?"Y/N says surprised, smiling at Jin.

"Yes of course. I love it.."Jin says, giving you a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I should go on walks with you through the town more often then"Jin says and gives you a soft smile, making you laugh.

"You should!"Y/N replies, smiling as they arrive at the house. Jin letting Y/N in first, being the handsome gentlemen that he is.

"Deal"

•••