No need to change(Jungkook)

Prompt: Your tired of your older sister and her friends making fun of you for your appearance and one day, you break.

•••

"Y/N"—

You hear your older sister yell at you from downstairs, You were currently watching Youtube and laying on your bed until your sister interrupted you.

"Yes?"Y/N yells back down, waiting for a response.

"Come here!"Your sister says and lets out a weird laugh after wards.

"Here I come"Y/N says and pauses the video she's watching, beginning to run downstairs to see what her sister wants.

Y/N walks over to the living room and sees her sister and her friends, paying no mind to them.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"Your sister says, having the most stupidest look on her face. You only had on a loose gray sweatshirt, and some baggy black shorts that stopped at your knees.You had a tomboy look to most of your outfits. Your sister and her friends hated it, but Jungkook loved it.

"What's wrong with it?"Y/N says, completely unaware of what's coming her way.

"You look like a fucking boy, If your trying to impress your boyfriend Jungshook or whatever his fucking name is, dress in something more revealing"One of your sisters friends say, making your sister laugh.

Y/N begins to feel embarrassed, holding her tears back, clenching her jaw at how the girl pronounced 'Jungshook'

"It's Jeon! Jungkook! Don't make me kick you out my house.."Y/N says, getting mad and impatient.

"He's on a call, he doesn't give a shit what you say.."Your sister says.

"Yes he does.."Y/N says, frowning up at her.

"Excuse me?"Your sister says and stands up, giving her friend a look while you aren't looking." You will not disrespect me or my fucking friends, Y/N. Just because mom is away right now doesn't mean you have to be a smartass"Your sister steps closer to you, intimidating you.

"She's just being a badass because her boyfriend is here.."Your sisters friend, Beckett says. You glance to your right and see Jungkook in the kitchen, still on a call with Suga. You couldn't believe how disrespectful your sibling and her friends were being, to you and especially your boyfriend.

"Whatever.."Y/N says under her breath.

Sooner or later, You feel feel a bunch of cold water hit your body, immediately covering your head and opening your mouth at how cold it is, out of embarrassment.

"Hey! What the hells' going on?"Jungkook says and takes a break from the phone call, making his way quickly into the front room. Seeing Y/N soaked in water.

"Y/N!? baby.."Jungkook says and runs toward you, checking to see if your okay before yelling at your sister and swearing at her friends for treating you like shit.

"Dodaeche museun il-iya?(What the hell is wrong with you?)"Jung says, raising his voice at your sister as you run upstairs out of embarrassment, slamming your door and crying your eyes out.

"Out of all people, You should be ashamed!"Jungkook says, stepping back" That's your sister. You should be taking care of her, Making sure she's okay"He says and looks into your sisters eyes, making her feel guilty.

"I hope you learn to never do this again.."Jung says in his adorable soft accent.
•••

A few minutes you hear a knock on your door.

"Y/N?"Jung says,

"Can I come in?"He says softly and you slowly get up opening your door. Jungkooks' eyes go immediately wide looking at what you're wearing. You had changed into a tight light pink v-neck crop top showing a peek of your boobs with some denim shorts, going past your thighs.

"Wha-What are you wearing?"He says, slowly walking into your room and he closes it behind him. Biting his lip gently.

Tears still in your eyes.

"You don't like it baby?"Y/N says and slowly looks up at Jung.

"N-No I do, It's just that. You've never worn this before and I liked your outfit before"Jung says, cracking a smile.

"Well, My sister and her friends said that I should wear something more revealing so you can like me more.."Y/N says and takes a step back.

"Is this what that's about? Looking good for me? Y/N. You always look good for me"He says and grabs you by your hips, wiping the tears that fall from your beautiful eyes.

"Don't listen to those Saekkkideuls(Assholes). You're so beautiful to me babygirl. You don't have to look good for me because you always put a smile on my face wether I'm angry or sad, like I said before, You end putting a bright goofy ass smile on my face"He says and pulls you into his chest, still having his hands on your waist.

"Do I?"Y/N says softly.

"Yes, beautiful"Jung says, slowly leaning down and kissing you.

"Since it's just me and you, You can keep that on for now"He says and laughs softly, smiling at you.

"Deal"Y/N smiles and lays on the bed.