Mission Undercover IV

Start from the beginning

His hands were stuck on the floor,and he struggled against her gravitational power.

"What in the??"

Yaya growled. "Defrost them"

She didn't know whether it was the heat of the moment or sheer surprise, but her eyes watched as the frost melted off her husband.

In less then a second, he was completely defrosted.

However, he lost conscious, but that was to be expected when you're deprived of oxygen for more than a minute.

That was probably painful. But she'll deal with that later.

"The other two?" She glared at the kneeling man.

"Released them as well milady. My, I have to admit, your feistiness surprised me.
Never have I done something so stupid because of a woman" Ranolds sneered, despite being in a pathetic state in front of her.

Ignoring his remark, she concentrated and sensed her gravitational powers lifting her unconscious husband and teammates.

A few seconds later,
they were brought away from the room, hopefully somewhere Gopal could reach and help them gain proper oxygen.

At the moment, she focused back to Ranolds.

But a gasp escaped her lips when a trail of ice headed towards her rapidly.

Out of pure instincts, she flew up from the floor.

By mistake, she released the force that was holding Ranolds grounded.

Before she could react, Ranolds had a smug look on his face and a blast of ice was aimed towards her.

She hovered away, barely missing the ice which had now frosted the old antique clock.

Ranolds blasted again, and Yaya struggled to avoid them.

The room they were in may had a high ceiling, but it wasn't enough for her to move around comfortably.

There were also too many furniture, each being frozen one by one because of the ice tag they were playing.

"Stop running love"
Ranolds taunted,but she didn't stop.

He shoot continuously, not giving her any time to counter-attack.

"You'll make a wonderful ice sculpture" he laughed at his own statement.

"Yaya! Get outta there! The guards are gonna move in two minutes!" She heard Gopal's frantic voice over the earpiece.

"I'm trying! There's no window in this room"

"You can't escape me,love. I'll make both you and Hypnobot mine"

Gosh. She was stupid. How could she forget.

She was holding one of the oldest and most powerful power sphere in her hands.

As she continued to dodge his attacks, her fingers skimmed across Hypnobot frenziedly, hoping to activate him somehow.

She looked down when she felt Hypnobot buzzing. Sure enough,
Hypnobot's screen showed that she's activating in one minute.

Amidst her excitement, she didn't look ahead.

She narrowly missed another attack on her feet.

However it was so close, the impact surprised her and made her lose her bearing.

She screamed as she dropped from the 4m height, Hypnobot still comfortable in her arms. She was sure that she broke a bone.

She groaned in pain but rolled away, almost getting hit by ice.