Just simply Luke Hemmings. The real him.

I begin to get shortness of breath, I feel dizzy. The room was spinning.I blink away the blurriness as I begin to fade farther away. I look down, my shirt was soaked with red.

My wrists were slit open, oozing blood and I was sitting in a pool of it. I was dying. When did I do this? I don't want to die, I can't die now. I need Luke, I want Luke. I need him to know, he has to know..

With the last amount of strength I could muster, I tap away on my phone, searching for his contact.

'I love you.'

Send.

Message sent.

I sigh in relief. At least he knows. I just wanted him to know. But I wanted to tell him myself...I need to get help. I need to save myself.

I dial the familiar numbers with a trembling hand. Darkness clouds my vision.

9-1-1

I wait.

"911, what is you're emergency?"

I gasp and claw for air, trying to get something out, anything. I choked sob leaves my lips.

"T-The voices made me." I heave out before I fall into a blackness only the devil could see through.

~

Am I dead? It's dark, but I can hear voices. They are muffled, like I am underwater and they are just above the surface. I can't open my eyes. I feel a calloused hand slip into mine. I need to get their attention. I need to wake up. I just want to open my eyes. I just want to be there.

I try to squeeze the person's hand, but I can't. I can't move anything. I can't feel anything. Am I even really here?

Luke.

Was this Luke? Did he get my message? Does he love me? Is he here to give me another chance?

Please.

The voices laugh, mocking me.

Luke will never love you again, not even in your dreams.

Is that what this is? Am I dreaming?

You wish. Just wait, you'll be locked up in the loony bin for the rest of your life. You'll never see Luke again.

No. No I won't because I didn't want to die. I didn't hurt myself. You hurt me, you made me do it.

Really? What do you think will happen if you tell them that? Huh? Then they'll really think you're crazy. It doesn't matter though, they will lock you up no matter what. You are crazy Michael. You hear things, you're suicidal. Crazy.

I can't wait until we get their, it will just be you and me. All day, everyday. I'll always be here Michael.

Whether you like it or not.

~

I take a deep breath of air, the coldness making my nostrils dry. I feel goosebumps arse on my skin and I finally manage to open my eyes. I expected to be met with a bright white light, binding me. But I wasn't.

Only darkness. I open my eyes wide, trying to see around. I see light pooling out from the underneath of a door. Just a sliver. That's all I have.

I jump out of bed, to only have to sit back down again. I was so dizzy, I felt as if I may topple over. I wait a moment, then try again. I am lightly tugged back. There was a slight sting in my forearm. I graze it, ripping out the IV that attached me to a machine filled with unknown liquid.

My cold feet softly pad against the even colder floor and I reach out for a door handle. I shove it open, yellow, harsh light filling my room. I nearly hit someone with the door. My eyes adjust to the brightness and I am tackled into a warm embrace.

"M-Michael." he cries.

"Ash?" I ask, I could see the mess of sandy curls on his head.

"H-How could do that? Why would you try to leave? Do you understand what you just tried to do? Do you really want to leave Luke, April,-"

"No, I didn't." I say softly. I nurse with a wicked expression hurries to us. "They made me." I whisper to him. Just as the nurse tumbles through.

"You need to lie down sir, you need rest. The doctor will need to run a few tests later, but for now I highly advise you to rest." She says, pushing my back into my room with Ashton hot on our trail. "I'll go get you some juice sweetie." she smiles and watches as I throw the thin blanket over me before scurrying off.

"What are you talking about?" Ashton whispers to me. He has bags under his eyes, like he hadn't slept in a few days. His voice was raspy and honestly, he smelled. Pretty bad.

"They made me do it. A-Ash, I don't want to die. I'm scared. I don't know how they did it, but they did it. They made me without me even remembering. I don't know what to do..what if it happens again." I begin to sob uncontrollably. I couldn't take it anymore, it felt as if the weight of the entire world was resting on my shoulders.

Crushing me.

My jar of emotions fell to the ground and shattered, leaving everything bouncing around in my head.

"Who Mikey, who made you?"

"I-I hear things...voices. They made me.." I cry. "Please don't think I'm c-crazy. I h-hear them Ash. It's terrifying." I clutch onto him, he lets me cry into his chest. My tears are heavy and they quickly soak through his tee shirt. He rubs my back soothingly.

"I don't think you're crazy." he says after I calmed down a bit. I look to him with sticky, swollen eyes but he wasn't looking at me. His gaze was fixed on the floor, like he was thinking hard. He whispers so softly I'm not sure I heard him right at first, his answer startled me. It made my insides twists and my head spin. "I hear them too."