Freedom for all

(Y/N) carefully made his way up the old stone steps of the tower making sure to be ready for anything. (Y/N) sees some movement and shoots it. He walks over to it and shines a light on it. 

"It's just a rat" (Y/N) says and he takes another step. When his foot hit the floor the entire brick falls away. "Well shit" (Y/N) continues up the tower, but stops when it starts shaking. (Y/N) finds a gun port and watches 3 bullheads land, one from Shade and two from Beacon. (Y/N) runs up the stairs, not caring about the bricks that were falling beneath him. He reaches a room at the top and knocks on the door.

"Who disturbs my rest?" a voice asks 

"(Y/N) (L/N), I need your help. My father, Ozpin, put a control chip in my head"

"(Y/N) (L/N), son of (Mother's name) (L/N)?"

"Yes, how'd you know that?"

"She told me you were coming" the voice says and the doors open. (Y/N) walks in and sees nothing but a corpse on a bed. 

"Hello?" (Y/N) asks 

"Hello," the corpse says sitting up, "lie on my bed and do not worry, they can't get you" the corpse says and then there is a banging on the door. "Drink" the corpse says offering (Y/N) a clear liquid. (Y/N) drinks it and passes out. The corpse grabs an old book and opens it to a page before speaking in a different language. (Y/N)'s left ear has something gray fall out and the corpse eats it. (Y/N) wakes up after. "It is done, now I need to go back to sleep" the corpse says pushing him out a window and lying on it's bed. Some members three team walk into the room and see the corpse. 

"Guys he's out here!" someone yells 

"We're coming Juane!" a girl with scarlet hair replied and they began running out of the tower. As soon as they were all out, it collapsed. A girl with brown hair and aviators was already shooting her minigun at (Y/N) who was just walking away. 

"Coco, he's just walking away, calm down" a girl with rabbit ears says and Coco's gun turns into a handbag and they chase after (Y/N). (Y/N) ducks into a cave and watches everyone run past him before he walks out. 

"Put your hands up (Y/N)!" A voice commands from behind him. (Y/N) turns around and looks down the barrels Coco's minigun. 

"Fine, you caught me, I got what I came for anyway. I free!" (Y/N) cheers as he sits down. The girl with scarlet hair walks over and cuffs him before they drag him away while he cheers about being free. They all get into their respective bullheads and go to their academy's. While team JNPRs bullhead flys back they get a call from Ozpin.

"JNPR, do you have (Y/N)?" 

"Yes professor" Jaune says

"Good, team RWBY has been missing for two weeks, find them" Ozpin says then he hangs up

"Wow, what a cunt" (Y/N) says and the four look at him. "Look, if I know my father from him being in my head for my whole life, he's withholding information"

"Father?" Ren asks 

"What do you think he isn't telling us?" Pyrrha asks

"Where they were sent, why, how much supplies they had"

"How are we going to figure that out?" Nora asks

"I've got someone we can ask" (Y/N) says and he calls Glynda. They land in the middle of a forest and (Y/N) walks over to Glynda and they talk for a minute before parting ways. (Y/N) walks onto the bullhead "They're on the continent that's shaped like a dragon and definitely out of food that they would have packed. Let's go, I have a Blake to save"

"What about Ruby, Weiss, and Yang?" Pyrrha asks 

"I suppose I could save them too" (Y/N) says pushing the pilot out of his seat and then takes off. (Y/N) quickly makes it over after only a few stops for fuel. When they land on the continent everyone immediately notices that something is off. (Y/N) turns into a Teryx and gets ready for a fight. Two Ursa majors walk out of the woods and (Y/N) slaughters them instantly. (Y/N) looks around for more Grimm, but only sees primitive tribespeople. Grimm (Y/N) smiles and charges the people. After he finishes slashing and eating all of the people (Y/N) goes to the one he left alive and turns back into a person. "Where are the people you took?!"

"In our village, South of here" (Y/N) smiles and tosses the man down "as a gift for your cooperation I leave you here with all of your women, have fun" (Y/N) says and he starts heading south, leaving team JNPR just standing in shock after  what they just watched. (Y/N) reaches a small village and scares away all of the women and children. (Y/N) looks through all of the huts and finds no one. He looks around and finds the entrance to a mineshaft. He goes into the bottom and finds RWBY chained up mining ores.

"(Y/N)?" Blake asks, eyes barely open

"Blake, it's okay, you're going home" (Y/N) says breaking the chains. He picks the four up and carries them to the bullhead. "Come on JNPR, lets go" (Y/N) says pulling Pyrrha away and the other three follow her.