19 allergic to chlorine and children

Jae's POV

I wanted to do something important for Eun because I wanted to make it up for him for the kissing video.  I dedcided I would retrieve his earrings from the pool when he dropped them at the party.  I knew I had told him I was allergic to chlorine and children so I looked for them using a ship.  I decided to go up on the highest diving board to see if I could see it from there.  But when I turned to leave, lipgloss dude pushed me off the diving board.  I started drowning because I'm allergic to water.  I felt something pointy at the bottom of the pool and realized it was probably his earring impaling into my arm.  I then felt arms around me and bring me up to the surface.  I felt my back hit the cold concrete that is usually at pools or something like that and saw it was Eun who had saved me.  I felt myself starting to black out from all the chlorine I had inhaled. Then I felt his warm soft beautiful lips press against mine as he gave me some hoit mouth to mouth. Then immediately felt an immense amount of pressure crushing my ribs. That kinda ruined the moment.  I then felt him kiss me again. I sat up and pulled his earring out of my arm. The wound started gushing blood and I smiled bigley as I handed it to him he smiled bigleyier back and put it in his ear.

After that, because I was freezing cold almost about to get hyperthermia, we made a campfire right outside the door, and I showed him the delicacy of American s'mores without the chocolate.  They were kinda soggy from the chlorine in the ship.  He looked at me cutely as he wiped my mouth, and I realized I had got some marshmallow on my lips.  I wished he had kissed it off. Instead, he laughed and handed me a napkin that was so soggy, it was almost disintegrated.