7 Looking so down :(⬇👀/ specialty kick 💪👣👞⚽️

Euns POV

I went to the soccer field in the evening to practice my specialty kick so i impress Jae the next game. Wait, why do I want to impress jaehee? I decided I wouldn't worry about it right now. But then I saw a sad looking Boi come up to theside lines. it was jaehee! "What's got you looking so down!" "I'm missing America and my mommy :(" "I know what will cheer you up!" Jae he looked up at me with big innocent beautiful shiny starry eyed brown orbed eyes that shown like themoon. "We'll play a game of soccer, if you get a goal, you get a wish, but if I get a goal, then I get a wish" I said. "What's your wish gonna be?" Jaehee asked me cutely. To kiss you. WAIT WHAT. I blushed profusely. "N-nothing, I mean I'll tell you later" I laughed and stuttered out nervously. I turned and started kicking the ball out of Jae's reach to try and change the awkward situation I put myself in, oof. Jae he tried to keep up with my skills to pay the bills. But when she tried to kick the ball she tripped me, and I started falling so I grabbed his hand to bring him down with me. I realized what I did and blushed. He didn't seem to mind though, and we started gazing at the stars. "Hey" I said as I pulled out my phone to take a picture to post. We both smiled and I snapped the picture and posted, but also saved it because. He started laughing and looked towards me. I was awe struck by his Beauty-filled smile. I started laughing nervously as I felt my chest tighten and my face heat up.