♥12♥ Romeo and Juliet part ways...

Mulai dari awal

"That explains why my blades crossed sword with that guy." Akashi said to him, "My Soul Key can cut anything. If there is something I can't cut, I can only say that it means that sword is made just to counter us. I just hope we can get to her on time. I can feel my Soul Key is missing..." Akashi touched his chest, feeling a little empty. 

"I have a feeling she's using mine too. Explains why I can't use it..." Aomine complained.

"Yukio-senpai, why, why are you with them?! Why are you willing to kill to get me?! How can you do such horrible thing?! Why?! Why?!" 

Mitsuru broke his sword into two. She threw Akashi's blades away, grabbed Kasamatsu's shoulders and gave him a painful headbutt. Kasamatsu landed on the floor and she sat on his stomach to punch him again and again. She doesn't want this, she doesn't want this kind of senpai. She punched him over and over again, rage taking over her. She allowed the overflowing hate because he deserved it. 

"Senpai..." She tapped his bruised cheek and looked down at him. She looked into his steel blue eyes, tears falling onto his face. "You've changed so much..." 

"Mitsucchi?!" Kise tried to get up but he couldn't get up. He watched Mitsuru grab Akashi's blade and take it to Kasamatsu. She pointed the blade at Kasamatsu's neck. "Mitsucchi, stop!" Kise called out to her. She may think she's making the right decision but he knew she will regret it in the future. "Mitsucchi, stop!" 

Kasamatsu stared into her eyes and he smiled slightly; she managed to beat him in combat after all. As her senpai, he's proud of her. 

"Kill me." 

"Senpai..." 

"If I can't catch you, I might as well die. I'd rather choose to get off this stage. Heh, you allowing me to leave the stage is not such a bad thing." Kasamatsu smiled at a time like this. He did not fear death because he knew it will come to him. 

"Okay..." 

"Mitsucchi!" Kise ran up to her, trying to stop her...

Their eyes met again...

From the distant, a dart was fired. It was a dart that will paralyze anything it hits. It hit the back of Mitsuru's shoulder and she can feel her body going numb straight away. Kise recognized the dart as the property of Midorima and he grabbed Mitsuru, making his escape. He looked over his shoulder one last time at Kasamatsu Yukio to see something he did not expect to see...

"Kuh...!" Kasamatsu cried. Kise doesn't know the reason for the tears but they were tears from a broken heart.

"Captain!" Hayakawa's shout for Kasamatsu can be heard. 

"Kasamatsu, hang in there!" Moriyama was by Kasamatsu's side, "What happened to you?! Kobori, we need to save him!" 

"Come on, let's get out of here..." Kobori helped pick up the crying boy, telling him it was okay and it will be fine.

"Yukio-senpai, come back..." As she slept in Kise's hold, she shed her final tears for Kasamatsu Yukio...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone managed to come back. Kise was the last one back and he decided to stay with Mitsuru in his bedroom.

"We managed to control the Angel outbreak." Akashi informed the other Kings, "As of now, Chairo is resting. Until she is well again, we will keep our activities down. Instead, we will focus on recruiting supporters." Akashi's words surprised Midorima.