Luna Zi Kie

Hello once again. Sorry it took so long. With the corona virus bs around work has been pulling me in more and more. Though I finally got a little off. Please be safe and wash your hands. Remember face masks will not repel virus's only dust. Stay safe! 

"Hello everyone." Alec started with a smile.

"We would like you to meet our mate and your future luna. Zi Kie." Alex finished as the luna brought me forward. At that point many whispers started they only got louder as I started to speak. Frowning at the now disrespect I was receiving alec and alex went to say something. I raised my hand stopping them, taking the microphone gently from its resting place I began.

"You disrespect me that's fine. Though one thing I will not tolerate is disrespecting the future alpha's over me. If you have something to say speak clearly and don't hide it." My eyes sweep through the crowd daring them to say something. I could feel the pride and love surging through my already forming mate link.

"I have something to say." It was my step mother, standing eyes glaring daggers in my direction. It didn't bother me the slightest anymore, she doesn't have authority over me anymore.

"Speak ma'am." I tilted my head slightly to the left, some of the pack cooed at this. Though my eyes shone a blank unnerving stare, she was unfazed.

"I do believe you have the wrong mate alpha's. You probably mistook him for one of my daughters." She said clearly making some of the crowd gasp. The twins clenched their teeth ready to growl at her, again I raised my hand for them to back down. They of course listened feeling my love and gratitude through the mate bond. I smiled at her though, no warmth to it.

"Mistake?" I asked her before giggling slightly. "I do not think so ma'am." The coldness to my voice sent shivers down the entire pack's spine. Though I can sense the twins were getting kinda turned on. Stepping off of the stage everyone froze as I walked through the crowd, the guards watching the packs every move. Once in front of my horrible step mother and her daughters, I looked them over carefully. Two of them were wearing the most expensive things money could buy, I tisked at my stepmother to her face.

"The clothing and jewelry you and stephanie is wearing, you bought with money that wasn't yours. You married my father, you stole my inheritance saying I didn't deserve it. Made me clean up after you, beat me if I talked back, told me I was useless, and above all you stole from my mother's jewelry box." I said into the microphone before grabbing the necklace around her throat, it was my mother's necklace. She left it to me when she died seeing it again around my step mother's throat angered me to no end.

"This necklace belonged to my mother. I hide it away with her jewelry box, why are you wearing it? No. Why do you think you have even the slightest bit of right to wear my mother's necklace?" At this point I was more angry then angry, I was ready to kill her in front of everyone. But I knew better, instead I tugged her down by her hair roughly. Easily taking the necklace back, I put the mic onto the table she was sitting at my step sisters watching. They were too afraid to say or do anything, I put the necklace on, It was an elegant design of a wolf wrapped around a pure white stone. I still had my step mother by her hair holding it in a tight grip.

My mother once told me a story behind the piece. It glows a light blue when in contact with the rightful heir to the Zi clan. Just then the stone lit up a most dazzling blue matching the color of my eyes. The pack gasped softly as whispers started again, the alpha's eyes widened. Confused I looked towards them the stone dying down back to white.

"A true blood member of the Zi clan." He spoke eyes locking on to mine, unbeknownst to me they were glowing. My mates growled softly making me look to them, their eyes oh fuck. Their eyes are glowing a dark deep red, a sign they are truely of the Chace alpha line. I had let my step mother's hair go in slight shock to my mates.

"I thought they all died out. It's a miracle." The queen muttered though even at this range I could hear her perfectly. It was strange to say the least since my hearing was never this good.

"You ungrateful child!" My stepmother screeched standing about to hit me. I grab her wrist squeezing it harshly eyes glowing brighter, three growls sound from the stage. There was no warning suddenly the twins were at my side, though my hand was raised to stop them from killing her.

"Boy's your mate has this under control." The queen said softly holding the alpha back. The twins stay behind me though as I stare into my stepmothers eyes, her fear is apparent in her eyes as she stared into mine.

"You are the ungrateful one. My father loved you but you only wanted his money. After he died you treated me like I was unworthy of anything. You made me sleep out in the dirt, you refused to feed me even a basic meal." I spoke with the borrowed confidence from my mates. I pushed her away from me and addressed the whole pack at this point, grabbing the microphone once again.

"Let me start this over again. My name is Zi Kie. I am the true heir of the Zi clan. My mates are Alex and Alec Chase of the Chase clan. I will be your future luna and will lead beside the future alpha's. I will work hard and protect this pack with everything I have." My stance was prim and proper just as my mother taught me. Every memory of her and her teachings comes back to me as I speak. When I finish I bow to the pack and the alpha pair on the stage. The pack erupts with howls, a signal of acceptance from the pack, my head shoots up in surprise not expecting it. I couldn't stop the tears forming at the edge of my vision, I never thought that I would be accepted. I turn around and jump at the twins to hide my tears of joy, though some of the pack noticed it right away.

"Luna kie are you ok?" Some of the closer pack members asked as I clung to the twins. I smiled brightly through the tears nodding at them. Alec held me up nuzzling his face in my hair making me giggle. Alex smiled at the two of us until I tugged him closer for cuddles, for once I was happy.