Chapter 42: Safe with you

For the third time this week You wake up in your bed with the warmth of his body smothering you. His arms wrapped around your body holding your hands to your chest. He holds you from behind but snuggles his face into the crook of your neck.

In his arms you felt safe. And though you needed space, you were also thankful to have him comforting you.

Maybe he was trying to find comfort for himself as well. He's lost everyone close to him, yes you grieve the boys who had your heart and best intention in mind, but he grieves his family who has helped him grow and learn.

"Bunny..Are you awake?" He soft said into your right ear. His morning voice so soothing and comforting.

You nodded in response to nervous to have him hear your groggy voice. He turned you around placing his forehead against yours still hand in hand. You stared up at him as he let his eyes rest close.

"Jungkook, Are you okay?" You asked letting go of one of his hands and brushing some of his bed head away.

He shot his eyes open, the loving bambi eyes you adore were glossed. He bit his lip and nodded assuring you everything is alright. But its not, nothing is okay and Its not going to be okay any time soon.

Part of him wants to end it all, but he'll never admit it. He has to keep going to stay with you, As does Namjoon.

Jungkook looks at your lips longingly, gazing at them as if they casted a trance. With the hand you already had free you placed it on his soft cheek and leaned forward pressing your lips against his.

You listened to him inhale a long sharp breath acknowledging that for the first time, he is getting to kiss you. Jungkook, our bunny boy got excited and flipped you onto your back laying between your legs. You stared up at him admiring his bunny like smile.

A small laugh slipped, "You okay Jungkook?"

"You ki-kissed me ! I got to kiss my beautiful b-bunny" He exclaimed cheerfully but softly to make sure joon doesn't wake up.

You nodded, who knew such a small thing could bring so much happiness to someone. It had been awhile since you've seen jungkook smile, at least smile so genuinely.

"Can we keep kissing?" Jungkook asked growing red. You softly laughed nodding in response.

Jungkook took a breath to let out his nerves before going down and kissing you passionately yet so gently. You wrapped your arms around his neck loosely pulling down closer to your body. As your kiss deepened he began playing with your lips. Nibbling at your bottom lip here and there, sliding his tongue in and tasting the inside of your mouth.

Your heart started to race as you felt heat rise between the both of you. You slid your hands up to his soft pink hair running it through lightly tugging at the roots. As you did so you could feel Jungkooks lips tug into a smirk. Before you could think much of it, he grabbed your wrists and pinned them to the bed. Biting and pulling on your bottom lip she started to roll his hips, his member already getting hard.

All of this was too familiar.

Jungkook broke the for a moment and pecked your cheek before lifting himself up to look you in your eyes. Still rolling his hips growing more friction between the clothing. As you looked up at him you remember why this is so familiar.

It wasnt jungkook on top of you anymore. As you looked up you stared into the eyes of Hoseok, The smile sparkle that shined always warmed your heart. You could see his heart smile and smell his cologne. Last time you were in this situation you were with Hoseok. And now hes gone.

Suddenly movement stopped. You blinked twice to see kook looking down at you worryingly, "Is everything alright? A-am I going to far..? Ive ne-never done this before Im sorry Bunny"

Hoseok isnt here and you know that. You know that he'll always be in memory but right now you are with Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Focus on that (Y/n).

You broke free from his pin and cupped his face sitting yourself up and crashing your lips to his. He knew everything was okay when your lips touched his. Jungkooks hips started to roll again as he slid his hands up your shirt gripping your breasts abruptly. Your face grew warm embarrassed, As did his. You brought your hands away from his face and went down to hold the rim of his sweats.

Jungkook gripped your shirt taking it off. The boy kissed from your collar bone down to your v-line as he untied the strings to your shorts pulling them off leaving you in your lingerie. He dragged his tongue against your hot skin sliding up to your mouth, leaving a loving peck.

You smiled at him leaning up and kissing him again. Afterwards you reached down pulling his sweats off with his help leaving him in only his boxers.

You laid back down looking up at the boy on his knees between your legs staring down.

"B-bunny if you want to stop just tell me and I will okay?" He said brushing his hand through his hair.

Hoseok said the same thing to you.

In response you unhooked your bra and threw it off, sitting up you wrapped your arms around him pulling him down close to warm your skin.

"Youre so beautiful" He whispered placing his lips against yours as his finger hooked the string of your panties sliding them off. Tossing them to the floor you returned the favor and pulled off his boxers.

For the rest of the morning you guys connected in a way no other has connected with you. It felt like it was you both against the world. All this pain and sorrow just drifted when he held you in his arms.

From now on things were going to be okay.