Chapter 3 - Day 1

************
Walking inside your apartment you consider to be small you let the others in after. Taking off your shoes you started picking up the little things that made it a mess.
A pillow on the floor, A coffee mug left on the table and just a few other things.
"I'm sorry for the mess" You awkwardly laughed. When saying that you meant towards the others, not Taehyung. Because Taehyung already knew you were messy when in a hurry.
"Don't worry about it. Namjoon is more messy than you" Yoongi said walking over to your sofa.
Namjoon flustered, he sighed and looked around a bit. You then headed into your bedroom to clean up the clothing followed with making your bed.

"Uh..(Y/N)" You heard one of them say.
Turning around your eyes met Hoseoks, "Oh, Yeah?"
"Where is the bathroom?"
"Actually its to your left, across my room is a spare" You told him. He thanked you and went in.
Once done cleaning you walked back out to the living room.
In all honestly you were a bit worried about presentation, didn't want them to think little of you.

Yoongi and Taehyung sat on the couch watching reality television, Jungkook sat on the counter and watched as Seokjin looked for food. Namjoon went on your computer and Jimin looked at the pictures on your walls. It was like they've been here before. Just so comfortable to be in this apartment, it was strange.

Walking over to Jimin you saw him looking at a photo of you and your mother.
"Where were you guys?" He asked examining every detail.
"Wow first time you've talked to me and it wasn't and insult" You teased.
Jimin rolled his eyes and then turned to face you with a cocky grin, "I feel like i've insulted you enough today"
"We were at the park my parents fell in love on her birthday. I think I was like six"
He raised his eyebrow, "What?"
You cock your head to the direction of the photo, "You asked where me and My mom were"
Jimin looked back at the photo and nodded. With that he walked over to Namjoon and fiddled on your device.
It occurs to you, this is the first time Jimin hasn't been rude since the first time you guys met.

"Yah! Jungkook that burned!" Seokjin yelled. Walking over to the scene you looked at them both.
"What happened?"
Seokjin glares at the youngest one in the room, "He pushed my hand as I was serving and it touched the hot pot"
You looked at Jungkook, to see him look away with a faint blush but a sly smirk. You couldn't believe that Jungkook, the quiet one could be so mischievous. But you never fully know a person. You took Seokjins hand to look at it, and he wasn't lying. A red line went through each of his knuckles. Setting the pot down you took his hand and gently put it under cold water, hoping to sooth the sting.
"Does it feel any better?" You asked looking from his hand to his face. It occurred to you he was blushing, a lot.
He gulped making his adams apple move. "Ye-Yeah it does. Thank you (Y/N)"
"No problem" You smiled.
Walking out of the kitchen you passed by Jungkook on the counter and patted his knee on the way out.

Sitting on the sofa next to Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok you watched the show with them.
Although most your life you've been alone and enjoyed it. Right now, with all these people in your house. You felt more at peace and at home then you ever have. Is that odd?

*******
Looking at the clock it showed 12am.
Yawning you looked around to see everyone asleep except you and Jungkook.
Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, and Taehyung took the guest room. Whilst Yoongi and Hoseok slept on the couch, their heads of course laying on you since you were sitting there as they fell asleep.
Gently setting their heads down you stood up and stretched your arms into to the air.

"Hey, Jungkook" You said in a soft voice to keep from making the others wake up.
He looked up at you waiting for you to continue.
"Are you gonna sleep out here? I mean, You can sleep in my room if you want to"
He faintly blushed, "The-Then where would you sleep..?"
"In my room. It's a queen so it'd fit both of us don't worry" You smiled.
Maybe you were coming off a bit strong for him.
"Su-Sure" He stuttered and stood up. You nodded and walked to your room with him.
He looked around for a moment, although there wasn't much to see.

You changed your bottoms into shorts before he looked at you then walked over to the bed.
He hesitantly lifted the covers up and got in whilst you did it pretty fast. You moved, wiggling a bit to get comfortable.
Turning off the lamp you smiled, "Goodnight Jungkook"

**[JUNGKOOKS POV]**

Laying beside her made my heart melt, it was like we were married.
Her soft breathing, the smell of her scent, and her small movements as she slept so peacefully made me so calm. I wish I could be as confident as my Hyung's around her.
I wish I was like Taehyung, So bubbly and close with her. He could touch her how ever he wanted and she'd be fine with it.

Suddenly the girl I long for started moving a bit more, and making noises like she was frightened of something. Maybe she's having a nightmare.

Turning my body to face her I can tell something's wrong. Her eyes are shut more tightly and she doesn't look comfortable.
Reaching my hand out slowly I take her hand and hold it. But it wasn't enough.
My Bunny is scared and I don't know how to help her.

Although I felt like at any second I was going to explode I moved closer to her. Put my hand behind her back and turned her to face me. I held her close to my body, In my arms.
"It's Okay (Y/N)..." I gently whispered to her.
Her body relaxed to my hold, and my voice.
And now that I hold her so close to me that I could feel the warmth of her breathing on my skin.
I don't ever want to let her go.
"I'll protect you my bunny...I promise" I said.
Then before I knew it, we both fell asleep.