Chapter 20 - Day 74

The warmth of another body concealed you in comfort.  The sound of their breathing echoing in the silence of your room. Your body lays there numb and frozen yet so warm with feeling in a mans hold you were so familiar with.

You turned around to see a body with a blurred out face. Everything was hazy, un able to remember how you got into this situation you just waited patiently for them to wake up.

The un identified figure began to move.
"Mm~Good morning Princess"
The voice was robotic. But familiar.

"Goodmorning" You smiled with a soft voice. The man reached out caressing your cheek ever so gently.

"My kitten, Were you watching me sleep?" The man teased.
You hid in their chest to hide your now cherry printed face.
The man ran his hand through your hair playing with strands in his fingers.

"Awe don't be shy tiger, I know I'm handsome when I sleep" He nuzzled you playfully.

Suddenly his finger began tracing your now realizing naked figure.
"How are you feeling babygirl?"

Moving back away from his chest you peeked under the blanket and sheets to see not only yours but his exposed body.

"Bunny, Don't look under the sheets you're making me shy" He laughed lifting your chin to make eye contact.

"Di-did we do..it..last night?" You stuttered out.

"Honey you don't remember? I thought for the way you were screaming my name you would remember how it felt"

You smacked his bare chest blushing. The man then began mimicking your voice last night.

"Oh ########~! More ########~!" He teasingly moaned. As he said the persons name referring to himself all you could hear was the noice of a static channel. Glitchy and unsettling.

"Sweet little puppy, you're looking at me so frightened. Please don't do that, I promise next time I'll go slower" He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"Who are you..?"

"Princess what do you mean?"

"Jimin..?"

"Kitten how could you not remember me"

"Yoongi..whats going on"

"Tiger you're calling me the wrong names"

"Taehyung this isnt funny"

"Babygirl Im not trying to be funny. You're hurting my feelings.."

"Joon..Look whoever you are quit it"

"Puppy Im not doing anything."

"Hoseok I can't play these games!"

"Honey Im not playing games."

"SeokJin..."

"Why don't you know me?
Dont you remember me?
We met before how can you not know who I am?
I love you (Y/N), please say you love me too..."

"Who are you"

"########" Only static noises.

Tearing up you moved away from the man reaching out to feel your touch. Why was this happening?

"I want to wake up!"

"Babygirl you are awake"

"I want to wake up!"

"Kitten dont scream"

With a burning pain you pinched your arm screaming bloody murder, "I want to wake up!"

Sitting up as soon as you were conscious you wiped your forehead with your sleeve getting rid of the sweat dripping from your face. Blinded by the shade of white, you blinked a few times to make sure you weren't dreaming again. Your head hurt, a pounding against your forehead you ran your hand through your hair. Suddenly it occured to you, you weren't alone. Looking to your right was the youngest of the group watching you carefully and shyly. Everything that happened hours ago popping back up.

"Goodmorning Bunny, Welcome home" Jungkook said in the most cheerful tone you have ever heard.