Chapter 7 - Day 30

*******************
At home with all of the boys in your living room waiting for you to get dressed you look at the three outfits laying on your bed.
"Who has the best taste in clothing..?" You asked yourself.
With a smile you walk out into the living room, all the boys look at you.

"(Y/N), You've been in there for like a half an hour and you didn't even change a thing." Jimin sighed.
You death stared him, "it's been like ten minutes. Anyways, Hoseok and Taehyung will you help me pick what to wear? I have three options"
They looked at each other then nodded and followed you to your room.

After discussing Taehyung sighed, "Why can't you just wear sweats and a baggy t-shirt?"
Punching him in the arm he winced.
"Go with the ripped jeans and sweater. It's comfortable and still dressy" Hoseok told you.
"No, go with sweats and a bag-" You hit him again cutting him off.
"Thank you Hoseok" You smiled.
The two walked out giving you privacy. You threw on the outfit and brushed your hair taming it a bit.
Walking back in the living room the boys smiled, "Hey good outfit choice Hobi" SeokJin said.
"It took you guys that long for that? Psh" Jimin rolled his eyes.
"You guys ready to go?" You asked grabbing your purse.
They all stood up and nodded.

Once arrived you all walked in to see the place pact with music blasting so loud the house was shaking.
"Hey (Y/N), You actually came!" Young-jae smiled hugging you.
You returned the hug but felt a very dark aura suddenly around you as you did so, "Well yeah I told you I would"
"True-" He let go and looked at all the boys " I see you brought your friends, that's great. Don't hog all the alcohol though" He teased them.
They laughed but it didn't feel real.

"(Y/N), Want to get a drink?" SeokJin asked taking your hand with a smile.
You nodded and he pulled you over to the bar. Grabbing a drink for the both of you, you guys didn't hesitate to finish. One drink and you were already feeling fuzzy.

"Yah, (Y/N). Dance with me" Namjoon took your hand out of no where and pulled you into the crowd with him.

The two of you started dancing together, moving to the beat. Although you guys looked ridiculous you couldn't care less. It felt good to have fun. Suddenly Taehyung and Hoseok joined in with you guys and you all laughed hysterically as the limbs of your body moved without your control. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed Yoongi and Jungkook sitting on the couch all quiet with no real expression of joy. Walking over you stood in front with your hips still moving to the beat.
"You guys look so sad, Come dance with us"
Jungkook faintly blushed and looked away and Yoongi took a sip of his drink, "The couch is more comfortable. Sorry (Y/N)"
You frowned, "How about you Kookie? Will you dance with me?"
He shaked his head avoiding looking you in the eye like usual. Ignoring their want to relax you grabbed their hands and yanked them off of the sofa bringing them to the others and made them to dance. Although they were angry at first after a few minutes you could tell they were having the time of their life.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom, be right back" You told them heading off to find one. Ending up in a hallway you tried opening the doors just to realize they're all locked from people fucking in each.

"You lost darling?" A strangers voice spoke. With no one else in the hall with you before them you jumped a bit.
"Ah, you scared me. Yeah, just looking for the bathroom" You laughed turning around.
It was a man with dark eyes and a very unsettling look. His eyes trailed your body until they met your eyes. He eerily began to walk closer to you.
"Well you're in the wrong hall darling, let me show you where it is"
Swallowing a lump in your throat you nodded and began following him. He took you upstairs to where there were just more doors then there were down. Walking you into a room you were confused on why. Maybe there was a bathroom in here.
Suddenly the mans hands were on your wrists gripping tightly. He pinned you against the wall forcefully and laid his forehead against yours.

"Wha- Hey! Let go of me!" You exclaimed angrily.
He ignored and moved to your ear, "You're cute when your angry" He whispered. His hot breath making your skin crawl. With your legs free you kicked him where it hurts thinking he'd let go. But he didn't. His grip got tighter leaving bruises and he cussed under his breath.
"Ah you bitch"
The man took both of your wrists in one hand and with the other began tracing your figure.
"Let go you sick fuck!" You squirmed and screamed. The man's free hand covered your mouth then stared darkly into your teary eyes.
"Shush darling, you're just gonna make it more difficult"

Suddenly the door burst open with a figure standing there. The first thing you noticed was the mask, but the second was the sharp knife gripped in their hand. The man in the mask grabbed the man on you and threw him to the ground.
The man who had you in his grip opened his mouth to speak but the knife stabbed through his chest before a word could escape his lips.
The man in the mask pulled it out then stabbed back into the wound. Over. And over again.
The spleching sound of the blood filled the room as the grunting of the murderer did too.
Your body slid down, your legs giving up on you. Your body trembling you couldn't even scream.

Once the man was done he stood up and wiped the sweat off of his forehead, pushing his beanie back a bit. Revealing a color and style of hair only one person at this party had.
"Ji-Jimin..?" You stuttered out. The man froze standing completely still after he heard you spoke. After guessing who he was you began taking in more features of the person and it made more sense.
He walked out leaving you there with the corpse.