Chapter 13 -Hoseok

Hoseok: 13
(Y/N): 12
      "Hoseokie It's not that bad, C'mon we'll go with you" My older sister said reaching down hold her new boyfriends hands. I looked back at the cornival ride she wanted me to go on and swallowed a lump in my throat. 

"B-But Jiwoo..There's only two to a seat" I shivered. 
They wanted to on swinges and be put hundreds feet in the air and spin. Not something I want to do. 
"Maybe someone will ride with you sport." Her boyfriend spoke. 
"Jiwoo, why can't you ride with me..?" I know the answer to that, Because her boyfriend means more. Everyone always means more than I do. I'm never someones first choice, someones pick to make happy. I'm just a person on earth who exists until I die. 

Without another words she took my hand and brought me in line with her and him. It was our turn to get on. They sat in a swing together and I stood there not knowing what to do. 
"You don't got someone to sit with little guy?" The worker asked In a cheerful voice. I embarrasingly nodded, my eyes burning. 
"Don't worry buddy, A little girl is alone too. Want to sit with her?"
I shrugged, And without hesitation he brought me to her. Looking up from the ground we met eyes. Everything froze in place. 

There was no noise of the people screaming or cheering. Everything zoomed out and was blurry except for her. My heart raced just looking at her. 
"There's no other seats and this guy doesn't have a person to sit with. Can he join you?" The workers voice broke my silence. 
"Yeah of course! Sit down" She said patting the spot next to her. I hopped on and sat beside her. The worker put the bar down and made sure we were in safe. 
"Don't swing the cart" Was the last thing he said before walking off. 

What am i supposed to do in a situation like this? Talk to her? What do I say, how do i say it?
"Hi, I'm (Y/N)" Her voice was beautiful. 
"I-I'm..Hoseok. (Y/N) Is a beautiful name" I said shyly. I could see her face turn pink even though i wasn't exactly looking at her. 
"O-Oh, Why thank you that's very kind. Are you excited?" (Y/n)'s legs began to swing dangling a bit. 
"No, I don't like rides. They could break easily" 
Suddenly pressure hit my arm, She hit me. I looked at her confused whilst she just smiled. 
"Don't say that idiot, You'll scare me too" She laughed. 
The ride started and we were lifted off the ground. 

"Hey, Hoseok. If you want you can hold my hand. That usually helps calm others" She held her hand out looking over at me. I bit my lip and held her hand. Her skin was extremely soft and delicate. We started to spin, and my grip on her hand got tight. 
Whilst I was extremely terrified the girl next to me put her other hand in the air as she cheered laughing. 
"Cmon Hobi, put your hands in the air and scream" She said pulling my hands up. I did as she said and oddly enough I felt less frightened. The cold air blew through  our hair and against our skin. Everyone around us was cheering louder. 

The girl besides me screamed with the biggest smile on her face as we began spinning faster and faster. My grip on her hand got tighter but I also felt more relaxed being here with her. I dont ever want to be on the ground again. I just want to stay In the air with (Y/N), we can grow close and become good friends up here. If it stops I'll be alone again. 
But of course it stopped a few minutes after. We were on the ground, hopping off the seat we went out the exit and she was instantly greeted by a boy that looked her age. 

"Yah (Y/N) How was it??" He asked holding her hands. 
"It was dun, Hoseok cheered with me the whole time" She said looking at me then back to the boy, It occurred to me that I was still standing there. The boy didn't look too happy to see me. But he smiled anyways and held his hand out. 
"I'm Taehyung, You're Hoseok right? Thank you for keeping (Y/N) Company" He said shaking my hand. His grip was a bit too tight. 
"Ye-Yeah no problem...?" 

"Yeah Taehyung, what if he goes on the other rides with us?" She asked. His eyes got dark. I don't trust this boy. 
"He probably has to get back to his family" 
I smiled, "No no, I can hang out they wouldn't care" 
(Y/N) Grabbed both of our hands and pulled us with her to go on rides. For the rest of the day we went on every single one and hung out. Taehyung didn't seem that bad of a guy near the end. Just protective. When I had to leave I kinda felt heart broken in a way, I didn't want to leave her. For the first time I had someone that seemed to care about me. We parted ways and I never forgot about her.