Chapter 36: They need to know

"Namjoon! Hey do you have my pink sweater?" SeokJin called out looking through the drawers of joons dresser.

Standing in the doorway leaning against the frame you watch the blonde boy looking around frantically.

"Is everything alright Jinnie?"

He stopped in his steps and locked eyes. "Ah (Y/N), you know my favorite pink sweater? Have you seen anyone wear it?"

"Mm, Joon was probably the last person"

He grunted frustrated, "See thats what I thought. But I dont see it in here"

You watched as he looked through the closet moving over Namjoons clothing one by one.

"Hey SeokJin, do you know when Jimin will be back ? I know hes taking Taehyung and Yoongis death hard but its been days now..Im getting worried.."

SeokJin stopped and took a deep breath. Swallowed hard then continued looking.

"Jimin mourns longer than us usually. Im sure he'll be back soon. But try not to worry about it okay Honey?"

You nodded and walked away roaming the home.

Since the deaths of the three nothings the same. How could it?
They all played such important roles in your life. If you were honest, you were closest with those three. Yoongi says youve known them all since you were young but those three you can remember.

You'll see Jimin soon though, he cant be out of the house for long. He'll come back. Right?

Suddenly two arms wrap around your torso and lift you up off the ground spinning you around. It scared you making you scream for a second but they let you down quickly.

He faced you towards him, then cupped your face lightly in his hands and pecked your lips gently.

"Ah Hoseok you scared the shit out of me !"

He laughed letting go of you, "I did ? Good ! That was the plan after all"

You swatted at his arm watching him laugh.

"Is there something you needed?"

"Oh, yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie ? Ill make pop corn and have hidden candy stashed away in my room. We can snuggle up under blankets, ah (Y/n) itll be so much fun !" He flashed his heart smile and puppy eyes. Its a dangerous combo.

Your heart fluttered un able to say no to such adorable features plastered on his face. If his dimples were to pop up youd be dead.

"Yeah lets do it, why not"

Hoseok did a little happy dance to himself before picking you up like the princess he thought you were and brought you to the room.

(*SEOKJIN POV*)
Searching all around in his room I cannot find my damn sweater. But it is shocking how many ryans and baby shoes this man has.

He doesnt even have a kid. I dont understand.

Looking in the very bottom drawer of the dresser in his closet i life up all the clothes after going one by one.

"Huh? What the hell-?"

Reaching in I grab out a pack of matches and hotel key.

This cant be the key to Yoongis room.
Can it?
Yoongi amd everything in there burned with the fire though. There couldnt be a key. Unless Namjoon was in his room that night..

I remember Yoongi messaged Jungkook the night he left telling him his room and where he was staying just in case Jungkook wanted to see him. Ah poor maknae, its hitting me once again how hurt he was.