Truth or Dare

(I meant to updated on Kabuto's birthday since he got one this year, yay 2020, but that didn't happen XD anywho, enjoy!)
Both men sat cross-legged on the bed. Orochimaru grinned and rubbed his hands together. Kabuto raised his eyebrows, laughed and crossed his arms.
"So... truth or dare?" Orochimaru asked. Kabuto thought for a few minutes before answering.
"Truth." Kabuto answered, Orochimaru smiled.
"If you had the opportunity to raise children, would you want to?"
"Yes." Kabuto nodded and returned the question.
"Dare." Orochimaru replied.
"I dare you to... lip-synch to this song," The gray haired man said while putting on an upbeat vocaloid song. Orochimaru did his best but missed a few words, they both started laughing after a while before Kabuto said, I'll do dare this time too.
"I dare you to give me a kiss, right here." Orochimaru grinned while tapping his cheek.
Kabuto smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Your turn." Kabuto said while Orochimaru thought.
"Truth." He said. The gray haired man thought for a while.
"What is your dream date?" Kabuto said quietly. Orochimaru grinned widely and kissed his boyfriend's head.
"Snuggling, listening to you read, under the moonlight." Orochimaru said. Kabuto smiled and hugged him.
"Okay, that sounds good. Truth by the way."
"What is your ideal evening, late night?"
Kabuto laughed. "Laying in your arms while kissing each other, sharing some quiet conversation."
Orochimaru nodded and kissed his cheek. "Dare."
"I dare you to act like a kitty for a few minutes." Kabuto responded, Orochimaru smiled and laid across Kabuto's lap. He cuddled his leg and looked up.
"Nyaaaaa~" He exclaimed sweetly before continuing to cuddle him. This earned a smile from Kabuto who pet his hair. After a while of these cuddles, Kabuto pet the older man's back. Then Orochimaru looked up with a smile.
"Truth or dare?"
Kabuto smiled. "Dare." Orochimaru thought.
"I dare you to let me wear your glasses until your next turn." Kabuto laughed, rolled his eyes and handed the older man his glasses.
"Fine but neither of us will be able to see until then." Orochimaru our them on and blinked a few times.
"You weren't joking, this really is a strong prescription!" He exclaimed, which erased him a light, playful shove from the silver haired man. They both laughed.
"Dare" Orochimaru said between breaths of laughter Kabuto sat up and smiled. Then, he rose to his feet and opened the dresser drawer. He took out a boar's hair brush and handed it to his Master.
"I dare you to brush my hair." Kabuto said while sitting in front of Orochimaru who gladly began humming a tune and gently brushing his lover's hair.
"This is fun!" He remarked, "Can I do this everyday?" He asked the gray haired man who looked at him with furrowed brows and a laughing grin.
"If you really what to." He answered. "Honestly, a pain for me, I'll brush your's, that's actually enjoyable. Trade?" Kabuto asked. Orochimaru nodded. But, of course Kabuto didn't see it.
"Master?" He asked. Orochimaru laughed with surprise.
"Oh, I nodded, yes, I think that's a wonderful idea!" Orochimaru smiled and continued brushing the silver hair long after it had lost its knots. The silver haired man closed his eyes and relaxed. What a beautiful feeling!