You Chose Me?

(Thanks so much for reading this story! As promised; I won't mention names this time X3) Kabuto stared at the door in bafflement. He covered his mouth as he began to sob loudly. He dropped to the ground as he sobbed and sobbed.
Orochimaru furrowed his eyebrows. Why was he crying? He thought it would make him feel better not worse! He couldn't stand the thought of his dear love crying his eyes out. He went into panic mode. Orochimaru began body slamming the door recklessly. His plan: break down the door and hold his lover close. He wanted to kiss all of his tears away and never let him go.
He continued banging on the door with his body before Kabuto opened it up causing him to fall on top of his sobbing servant.
Orochimaru got up and held his servant's sobbing face. "Hey... Why are you crying? D-don't cry..." He wiped Kabuto's eyes gently but it was no use. The tears kept on coming.  Kabuto smiled through them.
"I'm crying... Because I can't believe it." He answered while putting his face in his hands.
"W-Well believe it! It's true!" Orochimaru replied boldly while grabbing his hands. Kabuto's eyes grew wide.
"I-I'm just so happy!" He smiled back at his master.
"S...so... You won't leave me?" Orochimaru asked needly.
"Of course not; I love you!" He smiled.