Confrontation

Kabuto was finished making Orochimaru's tea and knocked on his door.
"Come in." Orochimaru said from the inside the room. He entered. Kabuto clenched his fists after putting down the tea.
"Lord Orochimaru.... I have to speak with you about something." Kabuto said while his heart ached with love and jealousy.
"Yes?" Orochimaru asked with a grin. Kabuto blushed without wanting to.
"Something.... Serious." The servant replied while looking quite angry.
Orochimaru put his hand underneath his chin. "Okay. This should interesssting." He replied while showing his snake-like twinge in his voice.
"I.... I need to know..... Who you..... Care for more..... Me.... Or Sasuke." Kabuto asked while looking down, he readied himself for the answer that was coming. Or the one he expected. Orochimaru's eyes grew wide and then returned to the way they were. He seemed to have trouble answering.
"I.... Well.... I---" He started. Kabuto's eyes filled with tears.
"That.... That's what I thought...." He turned to run out. He had to get away, he knew that it was too good to be true. He knew that he only did that to him for amusement and not out of love. Sasuke was better. He always would be. Kabuto had to accept it. He had but then.., he had hope but the hope turned into disappointment and broke his heart further. His heart was killed further than before. It had risen to heights he never thought it ever could just to crash back down to the bottom and break into millions of pieces that could never become one. It was falling into oblivion where it could never return or even hope to. That was it. This was it. He would never measure up. He would never mean that much.
Orochimaru grabbed his shoulder in hopes to stop him. But this time he would have to learn that Kabuto was not just a pawn. He had feelings too. He couldn't just live with this 24/7 without breaking down and feeling worthless. He couldn't just serve without feeling anything. This was real. It was about time he knew. This time... He pushed him too far.
Kabuto turned to him in tears. "Don't!" He yelled in a choked voice. "This is not a game! I can't just come back and be how I was! This meant EVERYTHING to me! YOU mean everything to me! For you to not feel nearly as much for me is...... More than I can take.... I'm more than just some kid who has always loved you! I've always been there for you! Doing whatever you asked no matter how unreasonable! Look! Just look! This isn't how love is! You do not love me. If you did; the answer to that question would have been simple." He then took his hand off his shoulder and ran off to his room where he could cry.
All alone.