Kisses

Kabuto woke to a trail of kisses being scattered upon his neck. He smiled sheepishly trying to pretend it didn't make his heart want to fly out of his chest.
"Good morning, Lord Orochimaru." He chuckled while finding his master's hair and petting it gently.
"Mmm.... Morning..." Orochimaru mumbled before returning to his kisses.
At this, Kabuto threw his head back. "You're really... Mmm.... Enjoying yourself aren't you?" He asked.
"That I am." The snake grinned while pulling Kabuto closer to him. The kisses became more vigorous at this point and fast. The pace had picked up consistently and Kabuto was having trouble catching his breath. He wasn't entirely sure how far this would go and his cheeks flushed more and more as time passed.
"L-Lord Orochimaru?" Kabuto breathed loudly while his Master held him closely. Orochimaru just grinned and pacified his cries with an over-passionate kiss. Orochimaru began pulling the gray haired one even closer and it was apparent what his intention was. But why? Love? Lust? Amusement? Kabuto's heart was beating fast against his chest and his head was spinning. He was quite nervous and felt like the world was spinning too fast. He tried to scream, cry and plead with his Master to slow down. It was futile.