"I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama! I ain't gon' do your laundry . . . " My voice flies in the air, my mood at its peak.

Liam throws me an inquiring glare from time to time, but he keeps his comments to himself. Chuckling, I proceed making breakfast until the song ends and I demand his missed attention.

"Would you like some fun later?" I ask him loudly.

"I think so." He smiles, his sea-like eyes so bright like a spring afternoon.

"You're not going to ask what kind of fun?" I question, just in an attempt to tease him and his smart imagination.

"Even sitting here, watching you dancing over there, is an ideal kind of fun for me, Ms. Jones," Liam answers obscenely, making my insides twitch in a sultry manner.

Jeez! How could words be arousing, huh?

"Okay, I like the sound of that. But I have another plan in mind."

"Which is?" He sounds hooked, his one eyebrow coaxed up mischievously.

"Surprise, baby. Surprise." I wink at him.

Around twelve in the afternoon, I get myself fully dressed in denim hot pants and a loose white top. I tie my hair into a messy bun, keeping my looks simple, and step out radiantly. Someone looks excited when he sets eyes on me, and he can't wait to know what's planned for the day.

Patience, baby.

Liam doesn't quit making fun of my Old-Benny as we leave. He keeps saying that it might explode on the way with the rumbling noise it makes. I shut him up with a loud laugh while holding the steering tightly. This car is my most loyal property, apparently, and I love it, regardless of its age.

It's certainly not my dream car, but reminds me of my Dad's back in the days.

"I'm very serious, Kira," he insists exuberantly, a smile on his face as he inspects the dashboard. "You need a new car."

"Yeah, I've been planning to get a new car," I state truthfully.

But I need more savings for that. Just a few more.

"That can be fixed," Liam mutters under his breath and I purposefully choose to ignore.

I know what he's up to.

But I love to see him this exuberant. It's exactly what I need to rebuild my emotional health as well. How I wish these moments would never end, that he stays with me forever, so as I always witness his sweet laughter which results into mine.

"You're not going to tell me where we're going?" His voice sneaks me away from these wishful thoughts.

"Liam, can't you understand the word surprise?" I ask. "Have you been scammed in the past or something?"

"Well . . . I'm a curious being."

"Oh God." I roll my eyes. "Okay, Mr. Darcy, I'm taking you to Disneyland."

"Excuse me?" He smothers a laugh. "Disneyland?"

"Yes, my love. Disneyland." I grin at him.

A gigantic sign of Disneyland Park. I glance at Liam and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't you dare criticize my choice of a date, Liam Darcy." I unbuckle the seatbelt, and he does the same while sighing.

"This is for kids, Kira," he says bluntly when we step off the car.

"Come on, don't be such a snob." I drag him around, and he just follows like Alice in a wonderland. "I know exactly what you are gonna like, and if you don't, we're leaving right away."