"You're really moving to the other side of the world? Do you actually hate me that much?" She asked as she looked at me and all I could see was sadness in her eyes. I thought she would be jumping for joy that I would be out of her way.

I breathed out as I looked down at my granted visa. For the past year I had been waiting for this day. The day where I would be set free. I had saved and saved so that I had enough in my account for the application but now looking down at the letter, seeing my date of birth and name next to the acceptance. I just feel sad. Why do I feel sad?

"I don't know" I mumbled and looked back at my mother who held her face in her palm that rested on the kitchen counter.

"You don't like me being here so I thought it would be better for everyone that I go and start fresh" I said as I placed the letter on the counter.

"Nicole.." my mother sighed and I have never seen her this calm talking to me. We never talk like this. It's weird!

"I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but you're still my daughter" she said as she stood up.

"I love you Nicole and I only want what is best for you even though I might not always show it but I do.." she continued and was now standing directly in front of me.

She was either going to tackle me to the floor or try hug me. I'm not sure which one would be worse?

She tugged at the letter in my hand as I let it go briefly.

"If Australia is what you want then I can't stop you..." she sighed handing it back as I took the letter from her.

"I'll try support you in whatever you decide to Nic..I do love you" she said and gave me a weak smiled before mumbling something about going to pick Amy up from her dance class.

That was it. I was left stood in the middle of the kitchen with a crumpled Australian visa in my hand and my head was fucked. I went up to my room and shut the door as I fell onto my bed and hugged my pillow. Mary had literally opened up the most she has ever in the last 4 years and I don't know what to do?

Lily goes back to London in less than 3 weeks and we are official yet only a handful of her friends know about us and my own best friend doesn't!I feel sick. That horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach and then there was the whole Shane situation too. Fuck. Why am I such a fuck up? What is actually wrong with me to be like this?

Maybe is needed to go to Australia and start off. New life. No lies and a fresh start from everything. If only things were that fucking simple. I buried my face into my pillow and screamed in frustration. I'm such a dick!

                                      **

Lily

I'm so fucking close. Nicole is straddling me. Grinding me. Fuck. She's so hot. Her body rocking back and forth. Her hands on resting in my headboard. She's with me but not? If that makes sense?

She moaning as our bodies are grinding together but she seems distant. Like her mind is somewhere else. We were suppose to go for a walk tonight but instead she came straight here in tight leggings and tank top looking sexy as hell and kissed me roughly when I opened the front door. Now here we are..fuck. Her moans are getting louder and I'm pretty sure I heard someone moving around downstairs.

"I'm so close" I manage to breath out as I sit up slightly taking Nicole's nipple in my mouth as she grinds against me even harder.

She's holding onto the headboard for dear life but brings her right hand between us as she touches me. Her hand resting on my core and her fingers finding my clit.