Chapter 253: Pack Your Things Now and Scram

Ning Shuqian was up and about early in the morning. Wen Haowen drowsily flipped his body only to realize the other side of the bed was empty. He frowned. Then, he forced his tired eyes open slightly and saw that Ning Shuqian was sitting at the dressing table while doing her skincare routine.

"Why are you up so early?" Wen Haowen yawned. The sun must have risen from the West today seeing as Ning Shuqian never woke up earlier than him.

Ning Shuqian looked at him with a wide grin. "It's nothing. I couldn't sleep well and woke up early, so I decided to get out of bed."

Get out of bed earlier to see Wen Xinya humiliate herself!

After being married for 15 years, Wen Haowen could tell from one glance that Ning Shuqian was over the moon. He couldn't resist asking, "It's early in the morning and you're in such a good mood. Did something good happen?"

Ning Shuqian pondered for a moment, wondering if she should tell him in advance. However, she decided it was not necessary and replied with a smile, "It's nothing much. You can get some more sleep while I go and prepare breakfast for you."

Wen Haowen did not question her any further. After all, he was still pretty sleepy!

When Ning Shuqian reached the living room, the first thing she did was to pour herself a glass of red wine from the shelf. The red liquid flowed into the glass with a low swishing sound, and the aroma of the wine filled the air.

Ning Shuqian raised the glass in her hand lightly. The deep red wine was as mesmerizing as that of a ruby. As she swirled the glass, the wine danced around inside, leaving faint kiss marks on the wall of the glass.

Red wine was the most beautiful and luxurious thing in the world. It was gorgeous but cool, noble yet subtle.

She carried her glass of red wine to the living room. On the coffee table was today's newspaper. Ning Shuqian sat down gracefully on the sofa and placed the glass on the coffee table.

Wen Xinya, there's no way you could've gotten away this time.

You made Yuya be kicked out of the Wen Family and even made the old man send her overseas. I will make the Wen Family disown you and have you sent abroad to accompany her.

Ning Shuqian picked up the newspaper on the coffee table. As expected, the headline on the front page was regarding the distribution of drugs to teenagers at Birds of Paradise.

However, the photo on the article only featured Shen Mengting and a bunch of random teenagers. What about Wen Xinya?

She instinctively felt that something was off and began reading the article carefully.

She examined every nook and cranny of the article, yet she could not spot any news on Wen Xinya. What in the world was going on?

Just the day before, Shen Mengting clearly said that Wen Xinya had drunk the spiked drink, and she had called the police right at that moment. It could not have gone wrong!

"This is impossible!" Ning Shuqian was in disbelief!

In her rage, Ning Shuqian caused the glass of red wine to fly off the table onto the floor. It shattered into a million pieces with a loud crash, dying the floor in a sea of red. "Wen Xinya you b*tch! B*tch! B*tch!"

A thought came to Ning Shuqian, and all of a sudden, she called out towards the kitchen with a loud shriek, "Mother Wu!"

The way she screamed carried clear rage. Her eyes opened wide with anger flashing across them, without any trace of her gentle appearance left.