Chapter 235: Strip Myself Clean For Your Pleasure

Chu Jingnan moved very quickly, as swift as lightning, and very soon deleted the upvoting post on the discussion forums, and expressed in the name of the student union, "The upvoting incident on the discussion forums is a personal act of the student union member, Jiang Ruoyin, and definitively has nothing to do with the decision of the student union!"

Then, Jingnan also used his on student union username and did up a post: [When I chanced upon Miss Wen at the crepe myrtle flowers trail, there was indeed unhappiness between us. However, Miss Wen never said anything to look down on the ordinary students or that she was unwilling to sit at the same table with ordinary students! I don't wish to see anyone making use of me to stir things up in the discussion forums because of your own personal grievances, cooking up a storm in the school compounds, and don't wish for anyone to make use of the strength of gossips from the students of the whole school to criticize a certain student.]

Chu Jingnan's post received an overwhelming response.

People were doubtful. "If that's the case, why did Mr. President only come forward now?"

"Is Mr. President coming forward to clear things up as he's under the pressure and influence of a certain rich Miss X?"

Chu Jingnan replied to the post, "I just want to be clear on who exactly is making use of my reputation to stir things up in the discussion forums!"

And then, Chu Jingnan, in the name of the president of the student union, posted in the discussion forums, announcing the removal of Jiang Ruoyin's status as a student union member, and ordering Jiang Ruoyin to apologize to Wen Xinya in front of the members of the student union. Otherwise, she would be expelled from the institute by way of disciplinary action!

With the post clearly stating the person who plotted against Wen Xinya, nobody from the discussion forums suspected that Chu Jingnan had come forward due to pressure from the Wen Family anymore.

At this point, if everyone still didn't know that they had been tricked by Jiang Ruoyin, they would all be fools.

In comparison to the gradual build-up of the emotions of the crowd towards upvoting directed at Wen Xinya in the discussion forums previously, when everyone knew that they had been used as murder weapons, they became explosively agitated, spamming their criticisms all over the discussion forums:

"Damn, you actually used us as murder weapons. B*tch, you're only so young and yet so frighteningly and deeply manipulative. Indeed, the ancient people were right to say that a woman's heart is the most vicious!"

"Get out of Lan Feng. You dare to trick me-beware of me greeting your eighteen generations of ancestors!"

"Slut, think you're so great just because you're rich! Just because you're rich, you can play with everyone right!"

"To think you said that Miss Wen has a vicious heart, I think you're the one who's really venomous, bringing the palace drama into the institute-isn't it fun to control everyone within your grasp! Yours truly will strip myself clean for your pleasure! Damn, since you like to play others so much, the whole school's guys can let you play!"

"Strip myself clean for your pleasure +1"

...

A wave of unrest succeeded another, and soon, a trending post hung high up at the top of the school's discussion forums: "The institute doesn't wish for anyone to doubt its fair selection criteria for recruitment of outstanding students!"