CAST + SUMMARY

S U M M A R Y Mary Anne Hartley is the best person you will ever meet

S U M M A R Y
Mary Anne Hartley is the best person you will ever meet. Everyone in Stars Hollow could tell you that. She ranged from being head cheerleader to captain of the robotics club. Not that she was necessarily smart but she was so kind no one had the heart to take that position away from her.

There was one person however, didn't agree with the general consensus. Kate Hartley, Annie's younger sister. Ever since, their mother left, Kate had hated her sister. Maybe hate is too harsh a word but certainly didn't adore her to the same extent as the Stars Hollow population.

All Annie wanted was harmony in Stars Hollow. She strived for admiration, acceptance, and validation from her peers without a fight. Even, Kaelyn Armstrong, the town's meanest girl adored her (secretly).

As a new boy is forced against his will to join the sunny community that is Stars Hollow, Annie is more than happy to welcome him with a warm, cheery smile. However, Jess Mariano is not up for the small-town cheeriness that she exudes. However, she is not prepared to give up so easily on impressing the new york city boy.

fool's gold

MARY ANNE ' ANNIE ' HARTLEY PORTRAYED BY JENNY BOYD

ALL SHE WANTED WAS
TO BE LOVED

☆☆☆

I LET
YOU USE
ME FROM
THE DAY
THAT WE
FIRST MET

☆☆☆

" i am just a shell of a person "

☆☆☆

AND I KNEW
THAT YOU
TURNED IT ON
FOR EVERYONE
YOU'VE MET

☆☆☆

" i've never known who i am. just what everyone wanted me to be "

☆☆☆

additional cast:
trin martin portrayed by logan browning
kate hartley portrayed by meg donnelly
kaelyn armstrong portrayed by anna akana
molly decker portrayed by ciara baxendale

disclaimer; i do not own gilmore girls that all belongs to the writers and creators of the show. i do however own mary anne hartley, kate hartley, mark hartley, trinity martin, kaelyn armstrong, molly decker and any other characters i may add.

started; 16th April 2021
finished;