let's talk

so, it's been a minute.

when i first started this story i was so excited to publish it. too excited. i published it too fast without thinking about how i wanted to execute the story i had planned and now i am left with a story i am not happy with and quite frankly embarrassed by and i think that embarrassment has kept me from coming back to this book. 

discontinuing was an option, one i almost took, but i know how many people enjoy this story and i am so grateful for all of you. i don't think it's fair to you or annie to discontinue this story without trying to redeem it. 

i want to rewrite this book. i want to make it something i can be proud of and not something i shy away from. that means some characters may be erased, some may be added. storylines will be erased and amended. this will all lead to what i believe a better story. i haven't created the character i wanted or the plot i envisioned.

therefore, i have one question. in order to do my rewrite would you like me to unpublish this book and reupload the chapters here or would you like me to create a new work for my rewrite and leave this book up until the rewrite is finished?

please respond and help me out because if i receive no support for this i will believe that no one cares and will just proceed to discontinue and delete this book. 

thank you.