You're Mine and I'm Yours #9

You're Mine
and I'm Yours #9

A piece of crunchy snack is slowly crushing as he chew it. To maintain his energy from dropping down. His mind full of notes as he needs to study all the words and numbers written on his notes.

"Here!" A cup of iced coffee. He put it down in front of his tiring friend. "Refresh yourself." Tee added as he sit opposite to his two friend.

"How about me?" Bas asked as he pointed himself. But his friend did not say anything, instead, his friend's eyes look at the person who is coming towards.

"Here is your pinkmilk." The senior named Godt said as he put down the pinkmilk he bought for the junior. "Are you going to the event later?" He asked after he seated beside Tee. And he was referring to the school festival that will happen later at 6 in the evening.

"Yes. Bas pleaded." Tee answered before sipping in a cold and refreshing drink.

"You wanted it too Tee." Bas protest.

"How about you, Copter?" Godt asked as he noticed that the junior did not join in their conversation.

"I will P'. We, the music club is the organizer of that event." Copter explained without looking at the senior and keeps himself busy in analyzing the notes.

"Oh! I see. Are you going to perform?" Godt asked and wanted to know.

"No P'. I did not volunteer." Copter said as he look at the senior.

And they started again the free tutoring from their senior P'Godt. Until, Bas got distracted by notification of his phone. He pick it up and sees the news update in social media, and one thing made him shocked. "Oho!" He reacted towards what he sees in the screen of his phone.

"Why?" Tee asked out of curiosity.

"P'Kimmon is trending now." Bas said and immediately show it to them. They witness the trending news about the famous senior. The senior made its first social media account. The links towards the accounts are spreading like a virus. It is too fast.

"Oh. He asked Tae to make it for him. It is good that he is not anti-social anymore." Godt commented. "But one thing, I did not understand his first IG post." He said as he took his phone too. He scroll on it and wanted to show his cousin's post to them.

The three of them keeps talking about the trending news while Copter keeps the distance and did not want to get involve.

"Oh! Here!" Godt said as he show his phone too. He finally found his cousin's first post.

"I won't say goodbye." Bas read it loudly. And then, he look at his friend who keeps flipping the pages of the book. 

Copter paused when he felt something. And when he look at them, the three are looking at him confusedly. "Why?" He asked. But those interrogating eyes keeps him uncomfortable. So, he look at his wrist watch and it said that the time is almost done. He need to go to the Music club to help the others. And also an escape to those eyes who wanted more. "I gotta go. I need to help others in Music club." Then, he stand and get all his stuff. He leave the place without looking back.

Everyone's busy in the Music club. Most of the boys, arranging and fixing the stage. And for girls, they are assigned in the easy things to do. Kimmon and Tae supervised the whole place and to secure that everything's place according to its proper places.

"Finally, you bought a phone." Tae commented when he noticed that his friend keeps looking on the screen.

"Why he did not follow me on twitter and IG me? Why he did not add me on FB?" Kimmon murmured. And finally, after half hour of checking on it, he put it back on his pocket.

"Stop asking me. Just ask him." Then Tae pointed a person who is coming. He sees his friend step backward and walks inside the Music club room. Then, he followed his friend inside.

As Tae walks inside, he sees his friend holds a guitar and started playing music. "Why you suddenly walk out? He's in the outside and an opportunity to ask him." He said as he crossed his arms towards. He did not imagine that the world change in a glimpse. That his friend finally felt shyness.

"He said goodbye." Kimmon said after he stop and put down the guitar beside.

"But you won't say goodbye, right?" Tae contradict what his friend said and remind him what he posted in IG. As usual, the silent ambiance spread when his friend chooses to keep his lips zip. But the ambiance change when someone's entered. From silent to awkward.

"P'Ta-.." Copter did not continue when he sees first is the President of the club, not the Vice-President.

But the weird act from Kimmon made, he suddenly stand and go to the Club's toilet and lock it. His friend Tae smirked like he is familiar with the sudden act.

"What happen to him? Is he Okay?" Copter asked with worried face.

"Yes. He is just too nervous for the event later." Tae said as he face the junior. He just make an alibi to cover up his friend's act.

Time passed. Everything's done according to its plan. All the organizer where their T-shirt that is color black and has a word 'Organizer Team' at the back to identify easily those persons responsible in the event.

Lot of students came from different faculty since they heard that the famous guy from Music Club will perform. So, the fans, claim as his wives are too excited. They bring banner to show their love. And others come just to jam.

Yumi, the Dance club president is the host of the event. She's stunning and loved by her fans. But one thing they did not know, Yumi likes girls. The event started when Yumi introduced the first performer from their club. A group of girls dance random Kpop songs.

"Copter!" Bas called his friend. And when his friend turn, he walks towards. And when he is standing in front of his friend, he lend a refreshing iced coffee. "Here! Did you eat dinner?" He asked as he wanted to sure that his friend did not skip the meal even its too busy.

Copter accepted the drink. It is his favorite. "Not yet. But I am still full since P'Pam gave us snacks." He said before sipping on the drink.

"Tell me if you want to eat. I brought a food cooked by  my mom." Bas said as he winked towards his friend. He knows how much Copter favorite the food cooked by his mom.

"Oho!" Copter reacted excitedly. "By the way, where Tee is?" He added when he noticed that Bas is alone.

"He will be late a little."

Then, their conversation cut off when they heard loud screams and yelled from girls.

"I think P'Kim will perform now."

"I do not know."

"Let's go! Let us watch him." Bas grab his friend's arm.

"They need me here." Copter complained but his friend is stronger than him so that he can do is to complain only.

"Let us watch him." And a serious Bas came.

And when Bas said it again, Copter did not make any more complain since he will never win from this friend. Bas is hardheaded. If his friend say it, you need to follow.

The moment Bas and Copter are standing in the middle of the crowd, the moment where Kimmon already standing in the stage. As Kimmon drop the first sound, everyone's stop from screaming. From hype to solemn performance. He moves a little bit towards the microphone as he wanted to say something.

"Hello. Hello." Kimmon check if the microphone is functioning. But before he will utter something, he look around first. Just like he is searching someone from the crowd. "Someone's said to me. If you cannot tell what you feel, music will tell it for you. So, I hope you are listening." He said before started moving his fingers and the guitar produce a lovely and pleasant sound.

➡➡➡ To be continue...