Epilogue

Epilogue

The place embraces the solemn music. Lot of girls mesmerized by the famous guy named Kimmon. He makes everyone's crazy by his existence. And the crowd become wilder as he starts singing.

Ooh... yeah.

Our litle conversation
Are turning into little sweet sensation
And they're only getting sweeter everytime🎶🎵

One of hundreds crazy fan of this senior,  there is one person who hide his feelings right now. Copter silently watching the senior far away. "You are near but too far to reach." He murmured with a little sadness while staring at the stage. 

Our friendly get together
Are turning into visions of forever
If i just believe this foolish heart of mine 🎶🎵

Bas immediately look at his side and witness how his friend feels. It made him to feel worried and ask. "What did you say, Copter?" Then, he got its attention by the moment his friend look at him. "Are you Okay?" He asked when he noticed that his loving friend wanted to cry.

"I should go back to the Music club."

Bas grab his friend's arm. "Let us finish it, please." He pleaded. "I want you to listen carefully in the message of the song." He added to please his friend to stay more time. His smile shown as his friend nodded and agreed to stay a little more.

I can't pretend
That i'm just a friend
'Cause i'm thinking maybe we were meant to be 🎶🎵

I think i'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And i don't, i don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'd turn away
But i'll say it anyway

I think i'm fallin... for you
I'm fallin' for you... 🎶🎵

Whenever we're together
Wishing that goodbyes would turn to never
'Cause with you is where i'll always wanna be
Whenever i'm beside you
All i really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant this much to me 🎶🎵

I cant pretend
That i'm just a friend
'Cause i'm thinking maybe we were meant to be 🎶🎵

Before the last part of the song, his heart cannot tolerate it. And he decided to leave before he fall in love all over again. "I will go back now Bas." Copter said as he started to walk away. He did not wait the response and luckily, his friend did not stop him again.

The chosen music means what it means.

"Wait!" A word echoed.

Then, it made Copter stop and turn back. He did not understand why all the students are looking at him, even his loving friend. He is not aware too that his other friend, Tee and senior P'Godt came.

And the word 'wait!' is from the person who stop singing before he could finish it. This person is already walking towards Copter while the junior is confused in what is happening.

As Kimmon went down on the stage, all his fans move on the side and an aile form. He started singing acapella as he walks half way.

I think i'm fallin'... for you
I'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin', i'm fallin' for you
I'm fallin', i'm fallin for you
And i don't know what to do, yeah
Fallin', i'm fallin' for you 🎶🎵

And when he reached the shocking junior, the song he prepared is done already. He stare and face the cannot believe face of the other man who captured his eyes.

"P'Kim.." Soft voice of Copter.

"Did you watch my performance?"

"Yes. P'Kim.."

"Did you understand the meaning?"

"Yes. I understand P'."

"Then, if you still interested.." Kimmon paused for awhile. He inhale all the courage and keeping his eyes towards the junior. "I want to know you more." He asked that made all the students screams.

"P?" Copter tried to understand all the hints. He did not want to give other meaning until it is not come from the lips of this man in front.

"I think..." Kimmon paused and a memory flashback in his mind.

Kimmon left. And started to back his focus in the books and notes. But  he turn the next page, he write something on the corner of book. 'I think...' Then, he stop and did not continue it as he realized that he is started giving interest on the things he is not interested before.

The memories flashback made him to continue what he write on the page. "I'm fallin..." He said with a little softness in his voice.

➡➡➡ THE END

Mizsaki Kiza's Note

Hello! I just wanted to say two phrase to everyone. "THANK YOU" and "SORRY".

Thank you because of all the supports that the story received. Thank you because from the start until here, you stayed. Thank you is not enough to show how much I appreciated all the supports.

Sorry because the story is not as good or should I say, it is not what you expected.

I will leave the story here. Their story ended like this because it is just a short fanfiction. You can conclude. You can make alternative endings. And you can share it with us.

See you!