You're Mine and I'm Yours #8

You're Mine
and I'm Yours #8

Day 3...

Early in this morning, he came in the university ahead of the time he usually come. No person who greet him when he entered the main gate. He look around yet no trace. He tried to wait for 10 minutes to see if he just come so early. But then, the time he gives is wasted. No iced coffee in this day. But even the time passed, he still stay standing in the place where he is. And he keeps checking his wrist watch every seconds. Then, until the first class will start soonest.

And he decided to go to his class with emptied handed. But when he entered, a cup of iced coffee is resting in his table. And a piece of note too.

"He delivered it. He said that he cannot wait you since they have a quiz." Tae uttered when his friend seated. And when he face his friend,  he is a bit shock when he sees a small curve in the corner of its lips. "Oho! You smiled!" He teased.

Because of what his friend tease, he immediately back his face into expressionless. Just a serious and normal expression of him.

"Have a nice day!" Tae uttered.

And made Kimmon look at him. He sees his friend staring at the white board in front.

"It said in the note." Then Tae continue. "Actually, he is not hard to like." He added and turn back his face towards his friend. He witness that his friend check the note if he said is right.

The class begin as the professor entered the classroom. All through out of the morning class, Kimmon always heard complained from his seatmate. He is immune in complained and being talkative of his loving friend.

"I will go to the Music club. So, you will eat alone." Tae said as he carry his bag. "You must eat. Do not skip." He added before he leave his friend. He did not wait any response since he knows that he will wait for nothing.

There is no space in Faculty canteen of Engineering. And lots of people made him feel uncomfortable. He decided to skip his lunch and go to the nearest bench where there is less people. He take the bench where is far away from them. He put down his bag and bring out all his books and notes. A perfect time and place to review his notes again.

As he flip the next page, a small sticky note waves to him. It is one of notes he received from the same person. He did not notice that he stare for too long on it. Until someone's came and his quiet time become noisy.

"Finally! I found you." Copter said as he put down all the bunch of snacks and drinks. "I do not know what do you like to eat. So, I decided to bought them all." As he shown all the foods. Then, he sit opposite to see the senior's face. But as usual, this person did not give any interest and focus on the book he read awhile ago. Just to continue his study. "You must eat first before studying." He said as he close the book and insisting that the person need to put something on his tummy.

But he did not win, the senior open and flip the pages again. And his pouty lips shown. As if he will win, so he decided to let the senior what its wanted to do.

Time passed and he gets bored. So he bring out his sticky note and collection of pen. He started to write something and put it on the senior's book. He did not get wrong by getting his crush's attention. After the senior read the note, this senior look at him and he grab the opportunity to show his lovely smile.

Kimmon crumpled the note and throw it on the side. He do it repeatedly. The note says the same words. 'I like you P'Kim'. It is written with a small red heart on top of words. For the nth time of getting note, the word change from 'I like you P'Kim' to 'I do not like you anymore P'Kim'. And it made him to look at the junior. The smile he always see is shown in front of him.

"Because I love you..." Copter said with his soft voice. His eyes did not want to escape the opportunity to stare the person he will miss.

And then, the moment stop when a phone vibrate. Copter immediately took his phone and check who send a message to him. "Oho!" He reaction as he read the notification.
"I will go now. P'Godt texted me." He said as he put all his stuff inside of his bag.

"Godt?"

"Yes. He will present himself to tutor us for incoming exams." Copter explained. "See you later!" And he bids his goodbye. He did not wait any response since he needs lot of time to go back in his faculty.

Kimmon left. And started to back his focus in the books and notes. But  he turn the next page, he write something on the corner of book. 'I think...' Then, he stop and did not continue it as he realized that he is started giving interest on the things he is not interested before.

Time passed. The sun is almost saying goodbye. The sunset still beautiful as he loves to stare on this view. But his fingers keep moving to produce sounds. He decided to be alone since their coach cancelled their training for this day and he stay at the field.

The sunset reflects on the clear bottle when someone's put it in front of his eyes. And when he lifted his head, he sees the same smiled then his eyes let to follow the next act of this person. This person seated beside him and remove his bag pack.

"You love sunset too?" Copter look at his senior as he said it. Then, he sees that this senior is looking at him too. "I love sunset. I always go here. Just to witness it." He added and turn back his eyes to the scenery.

They both stare in the beautiful creation. The sunset feels them the nostalgic. But there's idea pop up in the junior's head. "Oho! Before I forgot." He took his bag and trying to search inside. And when he found it, he immediately look back to the person beside. "P'Kim! Close your eyes." He commanded.

"Why?"

"Na. Close your eyes for 10 minutes." Copter pleaded.

The senior followed the command. There is nothing will gone in him if he just follow it. So, he closed his eyes.

"Do not open yet." Copter reminded the senior. And when he is sure that the senior will not cheat, he bring out what he is going to give. After, he bring out a piece of note and write something. He bite his lower lips as he felt a fluid on the corner of his eyes. He did not want to stop but he need to do what he said before. And when he is finally done, he slowly stand without any noise to build.

Tik tok. Tik tok. Time gone. When Kimmon realized that the 10 minutes is already passed, he open his eyes slowly. He was left alone. He turn around and trying to see if the junior was teasing him but there is no trace left. The only thing was a piece of lollipop and a note. He pick the piece of paper and read it silently.

"Goodbye is for those who will not going to see each other anymore." Kimmon said as he folds the paper. "But I wont say goodbye." He added as he leave the place.

➡➡➡ To be continue...

"Thank you P'Kim. Three days are not enough but I need to stop here. Goodbye!"

-Copter's note